Rny on monday-why am i depressed?

FreeSpirited1
on 7/12/09 5:08 am
its almost over!!!! and good for you! Keep it up!
AshleyDillo
on 7/12/09 9:23 am - Tallahassee, FL

I had a 2 week low-carb/low-fat/high-protein diet and I cheated on that a little.  But that's the thing..I did it a LITTLE..it wasn't a full blown every day event.  Look at what you've cheated with..a few crackers and pinto beans.  Beans are some good protein! 

I was scared that they were going to have to revert to open because of my BMI..but everything went fine!  I was uncomfortable in the hospital because I had a catheter and IVs and wasn't able to get myself out of the dang bed on my own.  But I made it through and I'm home and sipping on protein shakes and water and trying to get all the vitamins in and just feeling super blessed to have had this opportunity!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

Shida77
on 7/13/09 11:21 am
I know your surgery was today, and I pray everything went well! I asked about cheating on the pre-op in the Main Board and most folks said no they didn't cheat.....which made me feel horrible! I have been taking on this challenge and done VERY well, today is Day 8 and all I did was a bite of chicken. I have a friend that is a nurse of my surgeon and she spooked me today by saying if I cheated the doctor would know and cancel me!!!! So now I'm scared to death! But, if all of these people are saying they had a bite here and there, I'm sure I'll be fine. 

BTW losing this 17 pounds in the last week has been amazing!

Congrats to all!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!