Rny on monday-why am i depressed?

FreeSpirited1
on 7/12/09 4:48 am
 Girl! GNR @ 'crusty feet' ...but i know thats right!  ...anyway thank you sooo much for your support. I feel much better today and am getting excited..how bout i demonstrate  little GRATITUDE instead of resentment about who and where i am right now??? Lets def. keep in touch! PM me your # and I'll call u when i get home.
Love Ya!
jacquie williams
on 7/11/09 11:12 pm - south bend, IN
RNY on 07/08/09 with

hey congrats on making the choice to have the surgery...

i just had mine on wednesday and let me tell you over the 4th of july weekend i was a mess....crying everyday(i'm not an emotional person) 

I even had taco bell three days before my surgery....so i cheated bad...i was on medifast for two weeks....

my surgery went great adn my liver was in good shape....you do great and you'll be sooo happy....

i have all my pics posted from my surgery...check them out maybe they will make you feel better....i will warn you i show the good the bad and the ugly  lol

Best wishes to you!  i was the same way as you and now i'm a whole different person....it's weird and AWESOME  all at the same time

Jacquie

Just had my RNY!!!!  here we go!!!

FreeSpirited1
on 7/12/09 4:52 am
Thank you sooo much for admitting to your cheat and the reassurance...for the people that didn't great for them, but for those of us who have a real food addiction 2 weeks of not eating isn't anything to sneeze at! Thanks for your candid responses...and btw u look great!
Joanna S.
on 7/11/09 11:25 pm - Lonaconing, MD
I'm having the same feelings.  My surgery is Tuesday.  I didn't have a two week liquid diet - just an order to lose 20 lbs presurgery.  I'm just nervous.  Scared.  Excited.  My feelings are all over the board.  I was even to the point of canceling!  But I'm better today.  Very anxious.  But We will be FINE. We are doing the right thing for our health and for the quality of our lives!  My prayers will be with you on Monday.  Joanna

High354/consult321/pre-op297.6/post-op310.6/current209.2/goal147

You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

FreeSpirited1
on 7/12/09 5:04 am
we ARE doing the right thing and are blessed to be able to do this....i talked to someone yesterday who can't have the surgery and needs it bad....maybe even more than I do...so my attitude has changed exponentially today..plus no more wating! I think the WAITING for the UNKOWN is the issue...thanks for your prayers, ur in mine as well.
Laura_Illinois
on 7/12/09 2:30 am - Morris, IL
I feel the same way as you and every one else who posted here. I glad you posted about this. It helps to realize we all feel this way. Scared!

I'll keep you in my prayers. Yes, let's think about all the things we always wanted to do and will be able to do in the near future because of this surgery.

I don't think any of those "skinny" girls in the after shots are having any regrets. I just want to be "healthy" and be able to move and do more. Let's do it together!
FreeSpirited1
on 7/12/09 5:09 am
you are right... and thanks for posting your feelings as well
taygirl33319
on 7/12/09 4:12 am - lauderhill, FL
Cheated?  A little crackers!  My surgery was Tuesday July 7Th after 5 days of liquid I was eating again i just tried to stay away from sweets. Two days before was the 4Th if July and i couldn't stay away from mac n cheese especially knowing that I wasn't going to be able to eat it again. I'm not giving you the OK to continue to cheat but I'm telling you that if we could do it without the surgery we wouldn't need the surgery to help us eat right so relax and be good to your self.  The surgery went well for me and i was woke even before i knew that i had been put to sleep. it was so funny. God is great and for you i am praying. you will do fine just breath and know that this is for you good not for your bad.
FreeSpirited1
on 7/12/09 5:07 am

Thanks for your honesty!!!! and AMEN to a food addict not being able to eat 4 two weeks!

JEllen
on 7/12/09 4:22 am - Capital Region, NY

Isn't it comforting to see all these folks who have similar feelings!
It makes me feel better that's for sure!
I've had thoughts of cancelling- but i dismiss them and they come back again.
Also
CHEATED- a little if you can call it that while on MediFast- my black raspberries are all over the place and I just couldn't pick em and not pop some in my mouth! then yesterday- I threw a cup of them in with one of my shakes! yummy  But- to me that isn't even worth worrying about! BUT - I feel like I didn't follow liquid to the LETTER!

ah well- perhaps tomorrow i'll be perfect?  LOL

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!