Surgery List updated again!

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/09 1:16 pm
Well Of course!!!
Sabrenia8888
on 7/10/09 7:06 pm, edited 7/10/09 7:06 pm - Orlando, FL
WOOHOO my name is on the list. THIS MAKES IT ALL SO REAL!!THIS IS SOOOOO COOL!!!!!

WHERE IS THE CHAMPAGNE?

Thanks Sweetie!
Amy S.
on 7/12/09 6:49 am
Can you add me? July 20. Woot! Woot!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wXtCBj0/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wXtCBj0/weight.png[/img]    
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/09 10:42 am
July 29 Llaurabella
  Africat
  Csnorman237
  Sharon T.
  Kimberly H.
  Sabrenia8888
July 30 Aguz97
  Nu.me
July 31 MsCindy
mari F.
on 7/9/09 1:56 pm - wichita falls, TX
Thank you for keeping up with that list!  It is great to see that I am not alone in this. 
I am really excited for everyone in July who has either had surgery or going to...it sure is
a tough road but you know what, it is going to be well worth it!!! 

Awesome job =) 
Kari M.
on 7/10/09 1:56 am
My surgery is scheduled for the 21st...this whole protein thing is REALLY getting old, too...
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/09 2:22 am
girl, tell me something I don't know!  I'm sitting here with a shake right in front of me trying to talk myself into drinking it.
Shida77
on 7/10/09 3:42 am

I'm literally LOL about the protein shakes! I have one sitting on my desk right now that has been looking at me for about two hours.  It's so thick I can't drink but have to GULP it every ten minutes or so. But, to everyone that said it, You were RIGHT! After day 3, this is a piece of cake! Last night I wasn't even hungry as I fell asleep.

Thanks and Congrats to all of us for our hard work getting approved and staying positive until our date!

Kari M.
on 7/10/09 4:21 am
I'm trying really hard (on day 2), not to think about real food. I'm not hungry, but it's killing me!

Oh, and my shake is right in front of me as well...I went to GNC on Wed. got one of those $9 blender bottles, and put 3 servings in it for my work day. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to, but it is easy, and I can sip on it (and BLAND H20) for my 8 hour work day. These really don't taste too bad, but it gets OLD!  I'm determined to make it, though!
JEllen
on 7/10/09 9:08 am, edited 7/10/09 9:10 am - Capital Region, NY
Thanks for bringing it forward...I was beginning to have a hard time finding it myself! 

Wow it's the turn of the 13th-17th people THIS week!

Next week 20th- 24th- That's Me! woohoo!

and finishing off July with 27th -30th!

AS we pull up to the drive thru window-

"Yes i'll have a RNY to go please...."

Go where i want - so sit where i want- go to the gym if i want-  ....Go hiking if i want...Go kayaking ....Go upstairs instead of elevators if i want....Go Park at the far end of the parking lot at the mall- BECAUSE I WANT- not because it's the only spot.

Yes - I want a RNY to GO.....

and No fries with that.....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views