"Nesting" like a pregnant woman . . . anyone else???

Ayreka K.
on 7/11/09 11:57 am - IN
Yep I'm nesting bad. I even had a distant thought of painting the living room a more cheerful color today...I may be losing it
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't slow down and look around, you might miss it" Ferris Buehler     
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/11/09 12:24 pm - TX
That's funny!  It reminded me of when I was 8 months pregnant with my second child and we needed to finish painting the nursery.  DH was outside digging a new flowerbed.  He was "nesting" too but in an off-task sort of way.   

hcantwell
on 7/11/09 3:49 pm - Trussville, AL

I am so glad to know that I'm not the only one!!  I've been cleaning all week.  I haven't mopped this much since my son was born!! haha.  My date is the 15th of this month so maybe after the surgery I'll stop the cleaning madness!

Heather
georgiainGA
on 7/11/09 7:00 pm - Fort Gordon, GA
Yes.. Stanley Steemer will be here to clean my carpets on Wednesday! I made my Husband go buy me a new Mop today! 

So glad I'm not the only one!

Blues singin' Barbie collectin' Pickup truck drivin' Mother of 2 and Wife of a US Soldier.

Cheers! - G

nu.me
on 7/12/09 12:31 pm - CA
I'm nesting like mad too. I'm having a sleeve on 30th July and since I found out last Friday, I have been tidying, cleaning and organizing! And what's worse, with the kids being out of school, I'm making them work too!

Tough times never last, but tough people do!
High-258 Surgery-? Current-249.2 Goal-150

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!