"Nesting" like a pregnant woman . . . anyone else???

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/9/09 6:58 am - TX
I've become a cleaning, organizing and project completing Queen!  :laundy:

Anyone else "nesting" ?  I guess it's nervous energy.  It's keeping me from thinking about solid food so maybe I'll work off a few more pounds!

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/09 8:11 am - Winchester, KY
Yes!! I'm making sure everything is clean and organized....and I'm ready!
And I'm adding items on my grocery list that my husband can easily fix or grill ;-)
Good luck on your surgery!
Sabrenia8888
on 7/9/09 8:52 am - Orlando, FL
Great idea Sharon!!! This will surely keep you busy keep your thoughts off of surgery. You're close sweetie and I know you will be fine!!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
KristeMitchell
on 7/9/09 10:50 am
I totally got like that but last night i just sat there and started off.  I have my surgery tomorrow, so I guess it all kind of hit me.  Good luck to you!

Kriste

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/09 1:02 pm
I've cleaned a little bit, organized a little bit, but I feel I'm running in place.  Nothing seems completed.  Other things have been happening and causing me to not focus on this surgery like I oughta.  My huz just asked me to do something else tomorrow and I told him it can wait until after the surgery.  I'm gonna go get my hair cut tomorrow so there!
alyzbzee
on 7/9/09 2:51 pm - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with

Well, I have done some cleaning, but this weekend and Monday will be the big push for me.  Monday will be all my bed linens, etc. and shampoo the carpet in the house.  Saturday & Sunday grocery shopping for the family, major filing to clear off 2- 6' tables in my garage.  This will also occupy my hands so I do not smoke.  I am struggling with this 1st thing in the am and before bed.  I am down to 4 cigs. per day.  I know once surgery is done I won't want a cigarette for quite a while and just hope I can continue with that as I have wanted to quit for some time.  Very hard habit to walk away from.

Annette 

HW: 324 -  First Consult: 304 - Surgery Date: 293 - Current: 207 - Goal:  165

Lauren D.
on 7/10/09 1:45 am - Lorain, OH
 I have a blog entry called "nesting" on my page!! I totally hear where you're coming from .... now i am in mega-nest mode, since the surgery is 10 days away.  Gotta get this place in order!  
       I count protein, fluid ounces, and my blessings everyday. 

lizdotcom99
on 7/10/09 11:44 am
RNY on 07/13/09 with
My employees tell me I am sriving them CRAZY with my nesting!!!  I just have to laugh....slob turned neat freak in a matter of days!!  And I really like the new tidyness of work and home!!  Methinks this also needs to be a part of the new me!!
On the road to a whole new me and a  shopping spree!!!
Liz

n2deep
on 7/11/09 5:08 am - XX
I feel ya...I find myself trying to put everything in place and then shop for the first three weeks and then I tell myself....I won't be on liquids forever so just get what you need.s  I will finish my wash tomorrow.  My son leaves tomorrow on his way back to school.  Haven't told him about the date of the surgery....don't want this on his mind...he needs to focus.  Not telling lots of folks only those with a need to know.  I'm trying to be excited but I'm finding myself worrying about if I will be successful...I need to look a the glass as half full instead of half empty

Be the CHANGE in the world...that you want to see 

Mahatma Ghandi

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/11/09 7:45 am - TX
We're almost there!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along