Almost here!

KristeMitchell
on 7/8/09 6:07 pm
Well, it's 1 am on the 9th.  I leave this afternoon to stay overnight with my hubby before my surgery Friday AM.  I saw Dr. Suh yesterday and I lost 8 lbs.  I also preregistered at the hospital.  That really made it feel real.  I am starting to get nervous.  I think it will be hard to say good bye to my kids and my mom tomorrow. I know it will be fine, but it is still emotional.  I'll try to check in with you guys from the hotel tomorrow! But if not... I'll see you guys on the loser bench!

Michele2463
on 7/9/09 12:26 am - Rochester, NY
I know it came really fast didn't it. Enjoy your time with your hubby and all else will be fine I will be joining you tomorrow for surgery, I do get nervous time to time yet I know all is well and I am excited that I as well will be on that loser's bench with you.   Michele
JENNI S.
on 7/9/09 2:18 am - Highland, CA
I am going to be thinking and praying for you. Its gonna be ok. Dr. Suh is amazing let me know how it goes when you get home..

Hugz, jen
authorization  was given  on 6/3/09
 starting weight  -293
current weight 146

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/9/09 6:53 am - TX
Good luck, Kriste!  We'll be praying for you.  You'll be back home before you know it.

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/09 1:26 pm
Congratulations and good luck tomorrow, Kriste!  See, time did fly by and your day is already here!  Can't wait to hear from you afterwards!!!  WTG on the 8lbs!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views