lost 8 pounds at pre op

n2deep
on 7/9/09 1:11 am - XX
Had pre op yesterday and lost 8 pounds (yea), Getting a little nervous but am trusting God.  Trying to make sure I have most everything done before I leave for the hospital.  I'm ready to be on the loser bench.  Keep me in your prayers!!

Joan

Be the CHANGE in the world...that you want to see 

Mahatma Ghandi

Lauren D.
on 7/9/09 1:17 am - Lorain, OH
Will do... you go girl!  Already on the loser's bench - you lost 8 pounds! that's awesome! 

I count protein, fluid ounces, and my blessings everyday. 

n2deep
on 7/9/09 1:43 am - XX
Thanks...wi**** were more but hey I guess I should be grateful for small favors!!

Mahatma Ghandi

butterflydreams
on 7/9/09 2:04 am
Awesome job! 8 lbs is great! 

I have probably gained 8 lbs. I am not on a pre op diet like many are doing. I am still having last suppers. But it won't be long and I hopefully will be joining you on the "Losers Bench."

We are both on July 14Ops right? So we will have to be each others "angel". I look forward to seeing less and less of you ;) in a good way of course. :D

DizneyMom
on 7/9/09 6:03 am - Goodyear, AZ
Congrats on the 8 lbs loss! I only lost 5 (but that was in one week so that's awesome for me). The sucky thing now is that I found post-op that my body is retaining liquids. I'm thinking it's the broth (don't use boullion cubes...waaaayyy too much sodium).
I'm not going to weigh myself again until I see the doc. I don't want the diet/surgery/diet weight variation discourage me.

But back to you....CONGRATS!!!! You're doing great!

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.?-Author Unknown

Victory Kid
on 7/9/09 6:54 am - Charlotte, NC
You go girl...I am proud you...Keep it up...you are on your way!!!
VictoryKid

KristeMitchell
on 7/9/09 10:56 am
Awesome!!! I lost 8 lbs too! Good luck!

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/9/09 2:53 pm - TX
8 pounds is great!  Surgery day will be here before you know it.

n2deep
on 7/11/09 5:17 am - XX
You all are so nice.  I'm so freaking nervous about Tuesday.  Victory Kid thanks for checking on me and butterflydreams I'd love t be your angel.  Okay guys BIG group hugg....we're gonna make it

smooches

Mahatma Ghandi

Laura_Illinois
on 7/11/09 9:52 am - Morris, IL
Congratulations on the 8 lb. loss. It looks like you are on your way.

I know what you mean about trying to get "everything" done before surgery. I was so busy getting stocked up on post-op food and getting my house in order. (But surgery got delayed until Aug. for me.)

I will keep you in my prayers, as I keep all my fellow WLS from ObesityHelp.com in my evening prayers every night. We are all in the same boat.

Peace, Laura

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!