7/7 RNY

logansmom243
on 7/8/09 11:20 pm - Acushnet, MA
I can't believe I'm home already but the doc sent me home last night. He is a pooper. But he knew I was doing well and didn't see the need for me to sit around a hospital which is full of germs.

I'm so nervous becuase its done and I did it and there aint no going back now! But I'm glad too becuase I have started my new healthy lifestyle.

Thank you for all the kinds thoughts and wishes from everyone you've all been great! 
highest/surgery/current/goal
376 / 326 /226 /138

Anne C.
on 7/8/09 11:53 pm - EAST SANDWICH, MA
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!
I'm becoming half the person I was...but I'm also becoming twice the woman! 

Lauren D.
on 7/9/09 1:00 am - Lorain, OH
 How do you feel?? Are you taking the pain meds? Can you keep any liquids down?  I am starting to buggggg outtt!!
I have been thinking about you, Erica, and am happy to see you're back on here so soon!!! 

Take care and lemme know how you're feeling!! 
And... congratulations 

I count protein, fluid ounces, and my blessings everyday. 

logansmom243
on 7/9/09 3:19 am - Acushnet, MA
Don't worry hunny bugging out is TOTALLY understandable.

I am doing good with liquids, I am even taking my chewables They are ok. I am DEFINATLY taking pain meds!!! Not that the pain is that bad I think but I don't want to find out if it is ya know. Mostly I'm feeling pretty good.

Lauren D.
on 7/9/09 4:23 am - Lorain, OH
 Glad you're feeling pretty good.  And yes, I agree with you - don't let the pain break though! 
Good job!
       I count protein, fluid ounces, and my blessings everyday. 

AshleyDillo
on 7/9/09 5:12 am - Tallahassee, FL
I got out today..woohoo.  I'm sore but I'm scared to take pain meds cause I don't want to feel nauseous.  I am trying to get in my liquids though!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/09 8:17 am - Winchester, KY

Ashley and Erica,
That's so awesome!  I'm glad you're home from surgery and everything went well.  My surgery is Monday and it doesn't leave my mind for one minute!  I think wondering about the pain factor is my biggest concern!  Congratulations!
Missy

AshleyDillo
on 7/9/09 8:41 am - Tallahassee, FL

Pain wasn't too bad for me.  I didn't use the pain pump in the hospital and I still haven't used the liquid pain meds since I've been home.  It's more of an uncomfortable feeling.  I'm still wearing the binder I had on in the hospital, so  I'm sure that's contributing to it.  With the binder I feel like my stomach is in a blood pressure cuff.  I'm petrified of hurting something internally, so I'm having a hard time relaxing and sitting in a comfortable position at home.  No nausea, though.  I'm sore in my shoulders from laying in the hospital bed and I'm also sore where all the bruises are for the IV.

All in all it wasn't too bad...good luck with your upcoming surgery! I'm sure you'll do great!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

Libby M.
on 7/9/09 9:26 am - Buffalo, NY
I'm out too today - feeling a little loopy from the pain meds.  Everyting went well though :)  Glad to see all of us losers out and about already :)
Libby
Buffalo, NY
losinglibby.blogspot.com - My WLS blog...and then some.

Laura_Illinois
on 7/9/09 11:30 am - Morris, IL

Erica,

Congratulations on being home so soon! Sounds like you are doing well. I can't wait until the surgery is behind me.

Take care and keep those pain meds. coming. (ha, ha!)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views