July 10th at 7:30am

mari F.
on 7/7/09 1:36 pm - wichita falls, TX
I just became a member tonight so I am failry new to all of this.  My date was set last week and I am set to have my gastric bypass on Friday.  I am starting to get really nervous and can't seem to quiet my thoughts about it.  Is there anyone out there that has some good tips on how to get through this?  I am ready for the commitment after surgery...it's just walking through those doors I seem to have an issue with right now....is this normal?
PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/8/09 6:31 am - TX
It's perfectly normal to be nervous.  Take it one day at a time.  You'll have it all behind you before you know it!

mari F.
on 7/8/09 11:33 am - wichita falls, TX
Thank you very much for the reassurance!  I appreciate that.
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/09 9:00 am
Congratulations on getting your date! 
mari F.
on 7/8/09 11:34 am - wichita falls, TX
Thank you very much!  I see you are set the same day as one of my good friends!  Congrats are in order for you as well
KristeMitchell
on 7/8/09 5:58 pm
Nerves are perfectly normal.  You'll be just fine! I am having surgery on the same day at 9:30 am! Good luck to you!

mari F.
on 7/9/09 1:41 pm - wichita falls, TX
Thank you! I sure hope things go well for all of us here. But I have to admit that I broke down and cried so much tonight!  But I got over that in about ten minutes LOL.  Well, I wish the best of luck to you as well  Hopefully chat with you again soon! 
Elnyc
on 7/9/09 8:36 am - dearborn Hts, MI
I am tomorrow at 8:30. I know it sounds crazy but I just cannot wait to be under and not have to worry about anything anymore! Then I will know there's no more changing my mind...going back and forth and the rest of my life will begin!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 724 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 985 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views