Tomorrow Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libby M.
on 7/6/09 12:43 am - Buffalo, NY
Hello Everyone, especially my fellow 7-07 people!

Tomorrow is the big day!  In about 24 hours, I'll be about 1/2 way into my surgery.  I feel so many things, anxiety, excitment, etc...can't quite pin point one word to describe it!

I am sending out best wishes to those that had surgery today, and my friends that will be joining me on this wonderful new journey starting tomorrow!

What is everyone bring to the hospital with them? 

Best Wishes everyone!

Love, Lib
Libby
Buffalo, NY
losinglibby.blogspot.com - My WLS blog...and then some.

kimwebb71
on 7/6/09 3:29 am - IL
congrats on your surgery i will be heading in tommarrow as well at about 7;30 am. i'm feeling a little queasy today but i'm sure its just the nerves. wishing you a speedy recovery and a successful surgery. kim
logansmom243
on 7/6/09 3:33 am - Acushnet, MA
I'm right there with you. I am so freaking nervous too. I will be headed in for 8:00 A. M. But surgery probably wont be until 10 ish. Then recovery time. I'm so scared and excited.

I wish you all the best of luck for a healthy happy recovery.
Libby M.
on 7/6/09 6:53 am - Buffalo, NY
Hi Erica!
Good luck to you too!  I got the call a few hours ago to make sure I am there at 7:30 a.m., and surgery is probably at 10:30ish.  then recovery.  I am glad to hear that people are feeling the same confused/many feelings as I am.

Best wishes to you on a speedy recovery!
Libby
Buffalo, NY

Libby M.
on 7/6/09 6:52 am - Buffalo, NY
Same to you Kim - Best of luck to you!  I have been trying to keep myself very busy today...so I haven't been toooo nervous :) 
Good luck!
Libby
Buffalo, NY

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/09 5:13 am - Peabody, MA
My sugery is scheduled for tomorrow at 11:30am and I need to be at the Hospital at 9:30am.  I am not bringing much..just a pillow/blanket from home.  A book (both novel and crossword) and a some sort of clothing to walk the halls with (sweatpants) and that's it.  What I wear to the Hospital will be what I wear home.  Good Luck to all the 7/7 surgeries tomorrow and I hope we all have uneventful surgeries and speedy recoveries!!
Libby M.
on 7/6/09 6:54 am - Buffalo, NY
Good Luck Shelby!  I bought myself a People magazine crossword book too! Oh and about 20 bucks worth of trashy magazines to read LOL...Best of luck to you too!
Libby
Buffalo, NY

2_be_me_again
on 7/6/09 11:51 pm

Here's to a very boring and uneventful surgery! 

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Mary A.
on 7/7/09 11:07 pm
well today is the 8th so that means you are a new person...hope you are feelign good, just remember to get up as soon as posisble and walk, walk, walk to avoid those blood clots and sip, sip sip....I actually craved the salt in the cup oc broth they brought me the 2nd day...

all the best~!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 724 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 985 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!