July 7th

brwnidgirl1230
on 7/5/09 5:45 am - Chalmette, LA
Hi,
This is my first time visiting the surgery date board.  My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, July 7th.  I am having the Gastic Sleeve.  Good luck to all other July people out there.
KitutheDiva
on 7/5/09 6:56 am
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME and good luck on your surgery.
kimwebb71
on 7/5/09 7:20 am - IL
hi to you my surgery is tuesday as well. iwish you kuck and a speedy recovery.
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/09 8:33 am
Welcome to the board.  There is a great bunch of people here!  Good luck on your surgery.  It's just around the corner!
DizneyMom
on 7/5/09 9:40 am, edited 7/5/09 9:41 am - Goodyear, AZ
Welcome to the boards

We have the same surgery date. Good luck!

“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.?-Author Unknown

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/09 3:12 pm - Peabody, MA
There are quite a few of us that are having surgery on the 7th, seems to be a popular date.  Hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery and we will meet on the losers bench soon!!
Jeanne C.
on 7/5/09 11:04 pm - Marlboro, NY
Hi....I, too am kinda new here and have my surgery set for tomorrow, the 7th as well.  I'm having RNY in New York at Westchester Medical.

Yes, I guess the 7th is a popular surgery date!  Lots of folks are scheduled for tomorrow.  I'm so excited and a little nervous too, but we're all in the same boat.  I look for any suggestions and advice, so please feel free.

I wish you a speedy recovery.... let's compare notes when we're back home and able to put a sentence together.

I wish everyone luck and quick healing!

Jeanne

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 724 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 985 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views