Just a few more days...

jbrentana
on 7/4/09 12:06 pm
Yikes! I can't believe it is coming up so quickly!  My scheduled date is July 8th at noon.  I am very excited and to nervous about the cleanse on tues to even worry about the surgery yet.  I am sure that once that is over I will start to worry about the surgery.  One thing at a time ya, know.

Pray for me,
Julie

PoohkinandPiglet
on 7/4/09 12:31 pm - TX
One day at a time and it'll be over before you know it.  I'll be praying for you.

Sharon
jbrentana
on 7/4/09 1:45 pm
Thanks I can use all I can get!

~Julie
KristeMitchell
on 7/4/09 4:23 pm
Just keep breathing and stay positive.  it will all be fine! That's at least what I am telling myself!

Kriste

Sha_K
on 7/4/09 11:54 pm
I have the same date as you and feel exactly the same way.  Also having very strange dreams.  I can't wait to have it over with.

Reneab
on 7/5/09 12:01 am
July 8th for me too.. I am a nervous wreck...   Good Luck to all .......
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wKbQOBD/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wKbQOBD/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

(deactivated member)
on 7/5/09 8:30 am
Before you know it, you will be in recovery and starting the next phase of your journey!  Good Luck!!!!
Matthew T.
on 7/5/09 11:40 am - charlotte, NC

Julie I had my big day last Monday and I was a basket case.  I thought at one point that I might run out of the hospital in my little dress they gave us.  I had so many thoughts going though my head.  I worried that I was doing the wrong thing.  That it was going to be painful and I would hate it.  But I'm a week out and things are great.  Only a little pain and nothing we cant handle and all ready the weight is coming off.  I wish you best this week and I know that you will be happy.  May God watch over you this week and we are thinking about you.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 724 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 985 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views