Just got my date!!!

abbey G.
on 6/26/09 6:36 am - moorhead, MN
Yesterday I got a call from the doctors office and found out I was approved for my surgery that I have been waiting for Yay for me. Im soooo excited. JULY 30th is the big day!!!! Now im just waiting for JULY 17th so I can start my OPTI-fast diet and protein and not Im starting to get really nervous!! Hopefully I will get thru this so that i can be ready for my surgery so Ill just leave it all up God that I will come out of it well!!!!

Thanks
Abbey G

~Abbey~

PoohkinandPiglet
on 6/26/09 7:10 am - TX
Congratulations, Abbey!   Welcome to the club. 

Sharon
Sabrenia8888
on 6/26/09 8:56 am - Orlando, FL
CONGRATS CHICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I will hear something soon from the insurance company.
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
Laura M.
on 6/27/09 1:21 pm
WOW Abbey,  I'm so excited for you.  I'm just at the begining stages of my journey.  I have all my health paperwork in and my two insurance have approved.  I just have a Surgeon Eval on July 6th, then I start all my testing.  My insurance only requires a 3 month waiting periord.  So I could have surgery the first part of October.  I'm really excited.   I look up to you ladies having surgery now as my heros.   God Bless.   Laura McDonald
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/09 2:29 pm - Canada
So happy for you!!

Laurie
tinkerbell025
on 6/28/09 4:43 am - Fargo, ND
Way to go Abby! Knew you would do it. NOw, Don't forget to come to support group this coming Tuesday(June 30) at 630. Look forward to seeing you again
Kelly/tink
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
Jamie W.
on 6/29/09 11:01 pm - Manchester, NH
CONGRATULATIONS! I know how I felt when I got he call that I was approved, I actuallly cried.
My lap band is schduled for 7/20 and am having all kinds of anxiety which everyone tells me is normal. But hey, we've made it this far and made the decission to do something to change the way we are. I'm so grateful for htis website and all the support that is here.
Abbey, I wish you all the best to the new you.
God bless.
abbey G.
on 7/6/09 12:34 pm - moorhead, MN
Thanks to all for the encouragement!!! I am so happy but thanks for all your words!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 877 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 733 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 991 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1078 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1117 views