July 14- Bday July 15- Surgery

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/09 3:34 pm
Hello All!!!

Just received my surgery date yesterday and I'm excited as I know all of you are too!  I just can't believe I finally have a date!  It's been a long road.

I taken by surprise yesterday when they said my date would be 7/15 because my bday is 7/14.  I'm looking at this as a rebirth. A new year.  A new life where I do all the things I never did because I was too ashamed to do them as an overweight person.

Good luck to everyone.  I'm looking forward to getting to know you and sharing our journies.
Sabrenia8888
on 6/23/09 7:10 pm, edited 6/23/09 7:11 pm - Orlando, FL
Congrats on your surgery date!!!!!!!! I am really happy for you!!! We have the same surgeon and I just got my paperwork submitted yesterday. So I am awaiting for a speedy approval. So how long did it take for you to get a surgery date and did they give you dates to choose from. I am hoping to get a date in JULY. I wonder how booked Dr. Davis is. I am really getting butterflies.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 6/24/09 4:35 am - TX
Dr. Davis is doing my surgery on July 14th.  Which hospital are you having surgery?

Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/09 1:12 pm
Memorial
KitutheDiva
on 6/25/09 6:00 am
Good luck!!!!!!!  I will say a prayer for all of you before I go into surgery on the same day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 724 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 985 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1068 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1100 views