3 month check up

carli brown
on 10/19/07 7:50 am - spokane, WA
hi there I am kinda new to the site have not really ever posted anything I went for my 3 month check up I had RNY on july 30th 2007 and since I started my journey on june9th2007 I have lost 114 pounds and am feeling great I have gotten lots of great tips from this site by looking thanks to all and hope all the july surgery people are doing great keep up the great work and encouragment to everyone
Tiffany6538
on 10/19/07 10:31 am - Monroe, NC
Hi Carli and welcome. And as big Congratulations on your weight loss. That's amazing. 114 pounds. WOW! I had my surgery July 3 and I down 76 pounds. This is a wonderful site. I love OH. There's always someone here to give you the support or answers you need. I get a lot of receipe ideas from here also. If you haven't yet. Check out the receipe forum. Make sure your not hungry though.. LOL Tiffany
H A.
on 10/21/07 11:20 pm - NOR CAL, CA
Great job! Heidi
Jean M. B.
on 10/22/07 2:45 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Carli! CONGRATS! on your success! You are amazing! Oh, yeah...welcome to this MB! Please post and share your journey with us! To me, everyone's story is motivating and I learn so much from you all! You really are doing fantastic! I for one would like to hear more..... Great Job! Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views