3 months out today!

Monica P.
on 10/19/07 4:52 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Three months ago today at this very moment, I think I was being wheeled out of surgery. I don't remember a whole lot from that day. It seems so long ago. In the past three months I have lost about 45 pounds. Today I'm wearing a size 20 skirt from the bag of hand-me-downs I got from a friend. I don't remember doing that, ever. I can jog. I'm about 10 pounds away from the lowest weight I've been as an adult. I have more cardio endurance than I did the last time I was at this weight. I have a personal trainer, and I like it! I bought boxing gloves, and I'm not afraid to use them! kapow! All my pants make my butt look like it's non-existent. Sometimes when I look in the mirror, I can see a skinner me beginning to emerge. I noticed I can climb the stairs to my apartment and it's much easier now. My blood pressure is normal, I don't need meds anymore.
H A.
on 10/19/07 5:06 am - NOR CAL, CA
Congrats Monica!!!!! You are doing great. Your going to be such a hottie...WATCH OUT! I don't know what's up with the butt. I use to have quite a bubble butt. Of course it was not in style then and now its the fad and mine is disappearing! I don't know if it'S the fat I still have around my bum and hips or I'm just loosing the butt muscle???
kandmh
on 10/19/07 6:37 am - Alvarado, TX
Great job Monica! I love the boxing gloves!! I'm in the same boat, with my wide flat butt is getting even flatter. Ick!! I'll have to look into those undies that have a padded behind!! LOL
Jean M. B.
on 10/22/07 2:49 am - St. Cloud, MN
MONICA! Love your pic! I am so happy for you! Did you ever think that we would have the results we are having and all the benefits? Sure, I read about it but MAN! it is wonderful! I, too, have noticed the Butt thing! Weird, huh? Well, take care and keep on truckin', Jean
4Synergy
on 10/22/07 9:59 am - Chester, VA
Wonderful! Keep up the great work and stay focused on your goal. Remember, there is no food that taste as good as "thin" feels.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views