WooHoo!! 70 pounds GONE!!!

dolphinlover525
on 10/18/07 6:09 am - Toledo, OH
OK...back from the doctor and I feel great!!! Bye Bye 70 pounds and hello new me! I knew my home scale was crap, but I'm glad to have 70 pounds off. Would have liked to get out of the 300's, but with only 5 pounds to lose and I'll be in the 200's, there is no worry. I'll be there in no time. Labs were drawn and I was told to eat more carbs (???) and that may or may not be my problem. They want to rule out low blood sugar. Everything else is fine and they say I'm right on target. As soon as I get the results of my labs, I will let you know about the dizziness. Here is the updated picture I told you about. I'll check back with you all later. http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g292/LauraLee43612/WOW.jpg Laura
Jean M. B.
on 10/18/07 6:13 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hot Damn! You are looking GOOD! I just made that milestone, too! It really is exciting! Glad your exam went well. Hope all your labs come back good, too. My surgeon doesn't do labs until 6 mo out. That seems long, guess I could see my pcp but I'm feeling good so, "no worries"! Keep in touch! Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views