3 Month Post-Op Pics

B Girl
on 10/13/07 4:03 am
I wanted to share my progress with everyone. I remember how important photos were when I was still a pre-op. I always thought it must take so much bravery to show skin in the before and after photos. You know, it's not so bad. This is one giant journey, and the gut showing photos help me. I didn't see much of a difference until my fiance took these photos last night. I was so shocked at what I really looked like pre-op and how far I've come already. Having said that, I'm not sure I want the photos up all the time. I trust my OH community so much more than the people in my everyday life. I would probably be embarassed if someone from my everyday life stumbled upon these photos. I can't really wrap my mind around this feeling. Maybe I'm still protecting the big girl that's always been there. I don't know. Anyway - The photos are viewable to friends only. I'll gladly add my fellow OHer's as friends if you want to take a look. Alison
kandmh
on 10/14/07 6:21 am - Alvarado, TX
Adding you as a friend. I want to see your fabulous pics!!!! I always find pictures as motivating as great words!!! I need a little bump to get back and walk the fine line.
Jean M. B.
on 10/15/07 12:06 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hey, Ali! OMG! You are doing fantastic! You must be so proud of yourself! Thanks for posting your pics...you are an inspiration! Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views