OT-Rant, advice needed

linda_989904
on 10/9/07 1:44 am - Montpelier, OH
I almost don't even know where to start this. Well, here it goes, My father in law passed away a week ago last Saturday. My husbands bro, who lives in Oregon (we're in Ohio) and who no one has seen for 20 years came out for the funeral. He brought his wife and twins with him too. He had been seriously thinking about moving out here to be closer to his family (since I guess we're all he has). We I had off to work yesterday and my brother in law and his wife got into a huge argument (at which to this point I still have no idea what it was about). Well his wife decides she's leaving him and heading back to Oregon. So my hubby says he'll take her to Kansas (my hubby drives truck) so she can go to her grandma's and fly back to Oregon from there. Well needless to say, I'm furious with both of them and hate the idea of both of them alone in his truck. You see, my hubby cheated on me 3 years ago and although I know he's doing this out of the kindness of his heart, I still can't help but be extremely pissed and upset over this. I even told her last night that this could put major strain and potentially break up my marriage and her response was sorry you feel that way. With a major attitude attached to it. And what gets me the most is that my hubby is acting like he did when he cheated on me. But part of me is also wondering if I'm just reading too much into everything too. I just know I didn't sleep for crap last night worrying about all this BS. I'm just simply beside myself because i got along with this girl and was looking forward to her moving out here and now I can't help but hate her. I mean, how heartless can you be to another persons marriage and then to abandon your 5 yr old twins. Her daughter was crying her eyes out last night and when I told her about her daughter being so upset she's like she'll get over it. WTF? I just know my head and heart are in overdrive and I want to know how I'm suppose to get through all this. I just know I can't wait until tomorrow when she's off my hubby's truck, but right now that seems like a lifetime. I trust my husband (or so I thought I did). I went through alot to bring myself to this point in our relationship and make it work. He told me straight up when it happened before (which btw was with an ex girlfriend from HS). He didn't lie about it and we worked through it. But I don't like the way she is acting. I know for sure this is a major test as to just how much I do trust him. I will admit that when I talked to him this morning he denied anything going on except him taking her to Kansas but they did sleep in the same bed last night but he swears that all they did was sleep. I was crushed when he told me this but I keep remembering that before when this happened that he told me the truth without any questions. So I keep trying to tell myself to trust him. He is being honest with me. He didn't even try to hide that they slept in the same bed. But I am completely hurt by this whole situation and so can't wait for tomorrow when she'll be gone. And to be honest, I think if it wasn't for the way she was acting then I wouldn't be this crazy over the whole situation. Please God, just let the next 36 hours fly by. But the worst of all this is I'm not eating. It was the same way before surgery. Whenever I got upset I wouldn't eat. I tried to eat this morning but gagged on it. I can't force myself to eat. My hubby is the world to me and I can't see ever being apart from him. I just want to trust him.
H A.
on 10/9/07 1:52 am - NOR CAL, CA
Best of luck Linda. The twins are with them right?
linda_989904
on 10/9/07 1:53 am - Montpelier, OH
No the twins are still here with their dad.
H A.
on 10/9/07 5:37 am - NOR CAL, CA
Nothing to do about it now. Just try to stay cool. Do some great things for yourself to keep busy. But I would tell my husband sleeping in the same bed with another women is off limits (touching or no touching). A marriage should have agree boundaries.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views