Monday Update on ME

sallyone
on 10/8/07 10:43 am - DIberville, MS
I had a fun and exciting day today... LOL Chuck (hubby) was off work today, so we both took Daniel to school and then decided to go see Dr Avara's office to tell them that my stricture is coming back... since I threw up atleast 5 times last week. Well they decided to do the EGD today... so I am all fixed up. WHOOOHOOO I now weigh 322.5 WHOOOHOOO... that is down 72.5 pounds since my liquid diet and down 51 pounds since surgery... WHOOOHOOO I think I am only counting the 72 now... instead of the since surgery weight... since that 21.5 pounds from the liquid diet was hard to do... LOL Tonight I had Mu Shu Pork for dinner... YUMMY... we had to call all over the place to see who had it... LOL We went to a buffet place and I ordered off the menu, NOONE does that there... LOL Of course I can only eat a couple of bites at a time, but it went down wonderfully... and I have leftovers to boot. Needless to say I will be eating Mu Shu Pork for a few days... and probably putting some in the freezer too... LOL Doc said that he can do the EGD one more time since he has one bigger balloon... but dosent think we will need that. The nurse yelled at me for not doing my protein drinks... YUCK!! I told her I was getting everything in with skim milk (12 grams of protein in a cup) and my food... until I start throwing it all up... LOL so she didn't pu**** too much more.
H A.
on 10/8/07 11:57 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I'm glad everything is going better. I can't imagine going through throwing up as much as you have. Yeah for you! Heidi
Jean M. B.
on 10/9/07 12:52 am - St. Cloud, MN
WOW, Susie! So glad to hear you are feeling better and enjoying some Mu Shu!!! Hey, I think we should count our wt loss from the LD, as well!!!! It is part of the experience, right? Anyway, take care and it was good to hear an update on you! Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views