12 weeks post - op

linda_989904
on 10/5/07 1:02 am - Montpelier, OH
Well I must admit I'm usually a lurker and not a poster but I wanted to share my great news. Wednesday I was 12 weeks post-op and like I do on all Wednesday mornings, I get up and visit my scale. And after a month of hardly moving boy did it move this time. It's official, 100lbs gone. I might just make my first big goal which was to be under 300 by my 3 month mark on October 11. I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere!! Linda
H A.
on 10/5/07 2:21 am - NOR CAL, CA
That's incredible! What a great loss! Congrats Heidi
MsGriff07
on 10/5/07 5:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congrats to you!!!! 100 lbs that is fantastic!!!!! I know you're proud of that accomplishment Hoping to reach that goal by Christmas Oh and stop lurking and join us we'd love to have you with us on the July boards!!
nursAmy
on 10/5/07 6:57 am - MO
RNY on 07/23/07 with
Way to go....has to be such an amazing feeling! Amy
P. B
on 10/6/07 9:51 pm - Franklin, WI
Holy smokers that's wonderful congrats! I want you to know when I read your post the first few sentences out I thought it was me and I thought who the heck is posting for me LOL then when I got to the part where you lost 100 lbs I knew that it wasn't LOL. I weigh myself every Wednesday too as that is my anniversary for my surgery which was done July 25th 2007 and I am although very happy am only down 63 lbs but I haven't weighed myself yet this Wednesday so we'll see. Anyway that's great accomplishment congrats again...Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views