O M Gee!!! It's official for me!!!!!

MsGriff07
on 10/1/07 2:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
I can't believe it........ I am in ONEDERLAND...have'nt seen this in well over a decade.......This surgery has done wonders for me I never thought I could feel this good again......I hope to meet my Christmas goal by early December
H A.
on 10/1/07 2:44 am - NOR CAL, CA
That is sooo cool Carla! Congrats girl! Heidi
MsGriff07
on 10/1/07 3:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Heidi Did you think you could feel so great with this tool?
H A.
on 10/1/07 4:37 am - NOR CAL, CA
I did not think I would feel as normal as I do. The only difference I feel is that I get full so quickly. That is exactly what I needed. I hope I do as well as you and hit hundreds. I have a long way to go still.
MsGriff07
on 10/1/07 5:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
You and me both I need that full feeling quick too.... Are you hungry ? I find myself not wanting to eat all the time and sweets ...forget about it I couldnt go a day without at least a couple of snack cakes or cookies a day...yesterday I ate a cupcake notice the singular prior to this I would've eaten at least 2 or three packs (two in a pack) great tool isnt it?
Jean M. B.
on 10/1/07 4:37 am - St. Cloud, MN
CONGRATULATIONS on arriving in ONDERLAND! That is so awesome, Carla! I'm soooooooooo jealous but I know I'll get there too! I love WLS! Jean
MsGriff07
on 10/1/07 5:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Jean!! And I KNOW you'll get there... You're doing great.... Isnt it wonderful seeing all those years of poundage peel off like an onion being peeled of all of it's layers until you get to heart. I love WLS too!! It's the best thing Ive done for myself in years.Can't wait to have a ONEDERLAND celebration for you!!!!
sallyone
on 10/1/07 7:33 am - DIberville, MS
way to go.... I cant wait till I am there with you... (check with me next year... LOL)
nursAmy
on 10/1/07 12:29 pm - MO
RNY on 07/23/07 with
YEAHHHHHHH, you are leading the charge for all of us! It is such an inspiration to see people doing so well! Amy
kandmh
on 10/1/07 3:04 pm - Alvarado, TX
YEAH!! CONGRATS!!!! What a HUGE accomplishment!!! Im trying my hardest... I've still got 9 lbs to go before my "onederland"!!! I'm so proud of you!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views