Vitamins???

kandmh
on 9/27/07 12:54 pm - Alvarado, TX
What vitamins are you currently taking? Are you still taking chewable ones or tablets? I was just curious. I'm still taking the chewable ones, but I'm getting an icky taste to them now. I may ask my dr about changing to tablets/capsules.
mtrmthxx
on 9/27/07 5:42 pm
Hi Kim; I was taking the chewable vitamins and didn't like the aftertaste. I went to Super Supplements (hopefully you have one near you) and got liquid vitamins, which has a orangy taste. It needs to be refrigerated, so if I am on vacation I need to bring the chewables with me, but I really like the liquid better. It goes down easily and doesn't taste bad, It seems that since the surgery my taste buds are more sensitive. Good Luck!
H A.
on 9/27/07 11:57 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I'm still taking my Flintstones. What is weird is that the big bulk bottle has bigger vitamins than the Flintstones with iron. I like them much better.
Tiffany6538
on 9/28/07 12:03 am - Monroe, NC
I'm still on the Flintsones as well.
MsGriff07
on 9/28/07 7:35 am - Philadelphia, PA
Flintstones here too I am hoping when I go to my 3 month appt. My Dr. will let me change them I HATE FLINTSTONES VITAMINS!!!!
Sherry C.
on 9/28/07 6:33 pm - Plainview, TX
I did not like Flinstones, so I did disney gummies, same values. But now we do Optisourse from walgreens, special for post bariatric pts. good luck sherry
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views