ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!

sallyone
on 9/22/07 1:04 pm - DIberville, MS
Just a vent... sorry... you dont have to read.... If I dont get to eat something soon I am going to EXPLODE... I havent actually been hungry since surgery... but not I want some food. I know it is because my doctor said only liquids this weekend... but HELL I want food NOW I am tired of having stricture problems... I am tired of them not listening to me about having another stricture (who said it is too early). Monday I am demanding a scope!!! On top of all of this... I am PMSing and I have a cold...arrgghhhh If you read all of this... sorry.
Linda_S
on 9/22/07 1:11 pm - Eugene, OR
I don't blame you a bit. I'd demand a scope too. This far out, you would hope that you'd start to feel better. Vomiting and feeling terrible is something the doc should be trying to help you out with. I realize that liquids are one way to get things to calm down, but geez! Best of luck to you. Linda
sallyone
on 9/22/07 10:46 pm - DIberville, MS
Thanks Linda... I was hoping that I would be feeling way better by now...
Leslie S.
on 9/22/07 10:27 pm
I would demand a scope!!! Have you been throwing up alot??? My doctor said that ANYTIME I throw up she wants to know about it. The first time that I threw up a couple of weeks ago I called her office and they asked me if it felt as if the food wasn't going down. They also asked what I had eaten. I told them that I had only eaten about 3 bites of mashed potatoes and it went down fine, I was just feeling sick. They said that if that happened again to let them know because we would need to see what was going on. Luckily, it hasn't happened again. My doctor has always been right on top of things. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. If you feel that something is wrong then you should keep pushing for them to do something. This is your body and your life. You had this surgery to become healthy, not to stay sick. Keep up posted on what goes on!!! ~Leslie~
sallyone
on 9/22/07 10:48 pm - DIberville, MS
Hi Leslie, I threw up all week last week... atleast once a day... Friday they put me on all liquids till Monday... so of course no throwing up since Friday. I am going to keep pushing them till the submit on Monday or I will go somewhere else... not sure where else though... LOL I do love my surgeon... but not sure what is wrong with him now... He was OFF on Friday so they office did have to beep him and let him know what is going on... maybe he wanted to enjoy his day off... I dont know. Thanks again for your support. Susan
Linda_S
on 9/26/07 4:57 am - Eugene, OR
Hey Susan - how are you doing? Did they do a scope and are you feeling any better? Linda
sallyone
on 9/26/07 4:59 am - DIberville, MS
Hi Linda... They scoped me out yesterday... and I feel so much better. Thanks for asking.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views