CRAPPY DAY!!!!

sallyone
on 9/21/07 4:46 am - DIberville, MS
Today is a new day.... LOL Todays weigh in ....... 335.0 Down 38.5 since surgery Down 59.5 TOTAL WHOOOOHOOO The only downside is I KNOW that my stricture is back... even though the nurse at the surgeons office said no I dont. Well I will be calling back today telling them I want the scope done NOW!!! I am so tired of throwing up... I throw up atleast once a day no matter what for the past 3 or 4 days again. I will update later when I find out what the doctors office wants to do. UPDATE!!! What a crappy day I have had so far... Taking my son to school I get hit by someone... with NO Insurance, NO Driver's License, NO proof that the car was his. Well only my car was hurt no one else was. Finally the cop comes and then off I can go.... Daniel was late to school... so that throws off his routine... so he is abit off today. I make it to the surgeons office... well he is off today and I talk to the nurses there and they page him... well they dont think it is a stricture, just my pouch being not happy. So now I am on only LIQUIDS and NO MILK for the entire weekend... and I will call them on Monday to see what they want to do next. ARRGGHHHHH I am so not happy with this decision. Well I gotta run and take my car to the Allstate Drive in place to look at the car.
Penny F.
on 9/21/07 9:21 am
Oh Susan - SO sorry your day was like this. The good news is tomorrow is indeed another day. Hang in there - you're doing great!!! Do something nice for yourself tonight! "hugs" Penny
sallyone
on 9/21/07 10:25 pm - DIberville, MS
Thanks
Leslie S.
on 9/21/07 11:14 pm
I'm sorry you had a crappy day, but at least you are down almost 60 pounds total!!! Hope you have a good weekend! Leslie
MiniMimi
on 9/22/07 1:48 am - Houston, TX
I can relate. I told my husband yesterday before my 3rd dilation for a stricture that I am SO sick of being sick. I have eaten very little solid food since my surgery (7/23/07) I have lost 58 pounds in less than two months, but the vomitting and nausea is getting a bit old. I have been hospitalized twice for dehydration. Yesterday, after my dilation, my gastro said that my anatomy is "not quite normal" and that I may need a revision. He did say a stent was a possibility. Have your doctors said anything about a stent to keep your stricture open? Or revision? How many dilations have you had? I was told that 5 weeks was very early for a stricute )that when I was hospitalized the first time. When did yours devlop? I am so sorry. I can relate to your situation. I might lose it if some one hit my car on top of it! Best of luck with your insurance company.
sallyone
on 9/22/07 12:58 pm - DIberville, MS
I am so sorry you are going thru this. My doc said that 5 weeks (when I had my stricture) was about the right time.. anywhere from 4-6 weeks... LOL I swear I have one now.. but they dont think so.... I am on liquids all weekend. I am so crabby and b*tchy that I could chew your head off if you looked at me funny. I WANT FOOD!!!! I am calling my surgeons office on Monday telling them to do a scope and see what is going on there. I also thought about a stent.. not sure if that would work or not though... I hope you feel better soon.... and thanks for your support.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views