Where do you all go for recipes?

CrazyConnie
on 9/15/07 7:15 am - Warsaw, IN
Lap Band on 07/02/07 with
I'm starting to get tired of out of the container stuff. I want to bake & cook again. Suggestions for "band approved" recipe sites? I found one thing that helps cottage cheese. 1 large container fat free cottage cheese 1 can crushed pineapple in its own juice 1 small jello any flavor sugar free 1 8 oz. container fat free cool whip Dissolve jello in pineapple & its juice and stir the rest in. I particularly like the orange flavor. Thanks everyone.
sallyone
on 9/15/07 7:34 am - DIberville, MS
that sounds so yummy.... I might have to try that... THANKS I still havent started cooking... I do eat Turkey Meatballs with some SF Marinarra (sp) sauce and Ham & Cheese (or turkey etc) rollups That is about it.... Check out EggFace's profile... she has lots of recipies on her blog.
saphireset3
on 9/15/07 7:41 am - Yuba City, CA
Check out the profile for eggface. You'll find enough recipes to make several of your own cook books! Good luck! I Am Stronger Than Myself Janice
KristiDFW
on 9/26/07 5:04 pm - Denton, TX
I go to www.lowcarbfriends.com to get a lot of recipes. I lived on that site when I did Atkins post-op. Most of them are high protein, no sugar, and there are a ton of them. There is also a group on the forums who follow the low carb diet who have been through the gastric procedure.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views