You all made me see.......

CrazyConnie
on 9/14/07 11:27 am - Warsaw, IN
Lap Band on 07/02/07 with
I was having a pity party for myself 'cause I'm ONLY down 33# since July 2. I'm so glad to read some of the posts here of others about in the same place I am. I feel alot better now. I wish I was with some of you in the 50 lb. range, but I'll get there too eventually. I gotta remember to check back here more often!!
razzlefairy0
on 9/14/07 12:11 pm - Mt.Sinai, NY
hey, i'm only down like 36# and i felt the same way as you...but then i saw that most ppl. on here were in the same range as me so i dont feel as bad, plus everyone is different and some ppl. lost some of that weight b4 surgery too... ~Lex
Danubefish
on 9/14/07 10:06 pm - Plano, TX
RNY on 07/20/07 with
Yeah, if I counted all the weight I lost before the surgery it would look like I'd run the 100 lb. mile! But I only count since surgery morning on my ticker. And even THAT I'd like to revise if I could because I had not a single drop of water in my body when I got on that scale. You know how the nurse makes you pee in the cup after you get there just to make sure you're not preggers? You wouldn't believe how hard it was for me to squeeze just those couple of drops out! Anyway, just keep believing. I mean, we have no stomach to speak of anymore....over a foot of our upper intestines have been disconnected....how can we NOT lose weight? If we don't cheat, it's almost a physical impossibility! Danubefish
sallyone
on 9/14/07 11:50 pm - DIberville, MS
I have been having a pity party for myself too...
saphireset3
on 9/15/07 7:38 am - Yuba City, CA
Pitty Party's OVER! We're "normal"!!! I'm sure you've heard it before, Lap Band looses a little slower, but your doing just fine! Check in anytime, the more the merrier! I Am Stronger Than Myself Janice
(deactivated member)
on 9/15/07 12:59 pm
Man, I'm down 18 pounds and I'm blissed! I've had two vacations since surgery and just went in for my first fill on Thursday. Now, it didn't just fall off, but it wasn't that hard either....like, a LOT less angst than "diets" past-and now I'm learning to eat the way I'll eat for the rest of my life. wow they even have an angst emoticon here.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views