2 months out!

H A.
on 9/12/07 1:03 am - NOR CAL, CA
Well It's my 2 months today! I've lost 38lbs in two months. Of course I was hopping for like 50 lbs but all in all I'm happy. Heidi
Jean M. B.
on 9/12/07 1:23 am - St. Cloud, MN
Happy 2 month surgiversary! Mine was on the 10th. CONGRATS! on your wt loss! You have a good attitude and with that I know you will be successful in reaching your goals. Keep up the good work! Jean
mslenamaria
on 9/12/07 2:58 am - Whittier, CA
congrats!!! you're doing great! Cant wait for my two month anniversary.
bfd-234most
on 9/12/07 3:11 am - Ellerbe, NC
Heidi, thank you for sharing your two-month weight loss. It helped me tremendously because I thought the weight was just going to "fall off" of me after surgery. Since some people report losing so much weight after only six months or so, such as 100 pounds, I just naturally thought that I too would lose weight very quickly. However, I am like you; I have lost less than my desire. My first two months, even with the predieting, I have lost only about thirty pounds, but I will take those thirty pounds and keep working toward my goal.
H A.
on 9/12/07 5:14 am - NOR CAL, CA
I have to remind myself that I could loose over 30 lbs in 5 months on my previous diets and I would have quit. Heidi
sallyone
on 9/12/07 3:59 am - DIberville, MS
CONGRATULATIONS You are doing awesome.
DetroitGirl
on 9/12/07 11:09 am
My 2 month was this past sunday... I was down 43 since surgery and 68 overall! i'm straddling the line between 300s and dropping into the 200s. it's wishful thinking, but i'm hoping to see the 3 disappear by the end of the week...
H A.
on 9/12/07 11:24 pm - NOR CAL, CA
That's great, 43 lbs is a lot of weight. I'm tempted to go to the grocery store and make a big pile of meat equal to all the weight I lost. I think we would be surprised how big of a space it takes up.
CrazyConnie
on 9/14/07 11:12 am - Warsaw, IN
Lap Band on 07/02/07 with
See??? That's my thoughts exactly. I'm about 33# less since July 2 and feeling let down. Of course, before surgery I don't even remember the last time I'd lost 33 #!!! I was so hoping too that it would just fall off!!! I just need to get some exercise worked into this schedule.....bummer.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views