WOW Moments?

Jean M. B.
on 9/11/07 11:32 pm - St. Cloud, MN
I know there are plenty of them out there! C'mon...let's share! I had a client tell me yesterday that she didn't recognize me cuz of my wt loss!!! She hadn't seen me for about a month. How cool is that? Jean
sallyone
on 9/12/07 12:34 am - DIberville, MS
I had some friends tell me that they can really tell in my face that I have lost weight. I also went thru some clothes that my sister gave me and 90% of them fit... they are 1-2 sizes smaller than what I was wearing atleast. WHOOOHOOO
Jean M. B.
on 9/12/07 1:16 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Susie! Fantastic! Don't cha love those compliments! And, new clothes to boot!
H A.
on 9/12/07 1:01 am - NOR CAL, CA
I can start wearing some of my size 20's. I was at a 24 tight surgery day. Heidi
Jean M. B.
on 9/12/07 1:17 am - St. Cloud, MN
It just feels sooooooooooooo good! Good goin'!
Amy_in_MA
on 9/12/07 2:41 am - Danvers, MA
Are you by any chance short too? I have a bunch of size 20 and 18 pants (and a few minis) that need a home...but they are for short people. LOL. I'm not quite 5'2". They're yours for postage if you'd like.
mslenamaria
on 9/12/07 3:06 am - Whittier, CA
Had two wow moments recently. We went to the La county fair last weekend and my fiance and I had a pic taken by the roving photographers. When he saw the pic he said damn babe you really HAVE lost alot of weight. That made me very happy since he keeps saying he cant tell. The second is that I got my regular size 20's on.. not the lane bryant/avenue stretchy ones but real jeans. lol woo woo! Isnt it worse when we are short and size 26/28 we are just so round. I am really starting to see a difference in my shape. seems slow going because I am so short. I was 367 at my highest and barely 5'0. I know wow huh. Never again! Congrats to all the wow moments in our lives!
Jean M. B.
on 9/12/07 11:16 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Lena Marie! That's just GREAT! Sometimes, I think it's difficult for those who live with us to see the changes because the changes are gradual. But, c'mon...going from a 26/28 to a 20! That's HUGE! Maybe your fiance needs a kick in the pants! Take care, Jean
leochick
on 9/12/07 5:45 am - Edgar, WI
Went into Old Navy on the Jean hunt yesterday...I have to have at least 1 pair of Jeans to wear...I do live in Wisconsin afterall!! SIZE 18...'NUFF SAID!! YAHOO!
Jean M. B.
on 9/12/07 11:18 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views