Starting to FREAK OUT!!!

sallyone
on 9/12/07 12:42 am - DIberville, MS
Hey guys... I am starting to freak out. Well as you might know I had a stricture and got that fixed on Friday... well I weigh everyday (I know I should stop) and the scale is going UP since Friday... I have gained 2 pounds!!!!!!! Saturday, Sunday, Monday my weight stayed the same... Tuesday I went up 1.5 pounds and Today I went up another .5 pound!!!! I know that my body was probably starving since no food was staying down and now that food is staying down it is holding on to it all... BUT OMG I cant believe that I am gaining weight. I think I just need some support or someone to tell me that it is going to be fine and that the weight will start falling off again soon. I so wanted to be farther along with my weightloss...
H A.
on 9/12/07 1:00 am - NOR CAL, CA
I've read lots of profiles of people that had strictures. Now I don't remember them gaining weight after it was fixed but I do remember them being at or close to their goal weight at the end. So don't worry about the temporary.
sallyone
on 9/12/07 4:00 am - DIberville, MS
thanks for the support I hope mine is going to start falling off again.
Jean M. B.
on 9/12/07 1:21 am - St. Cloud, MN
Ditto what Heidi said! And....listen to yourself! "it is going to be fine and that the weight will start falling off again soon". It will, Susie! Believe it! I know what cha mean about wanting to be farther along. I am finally starting to accept that we won't reach our goals overnight. WLS is a wonderful tool but it's not a MIRACLE! Hang in there and keep us posted! Jean
sallyone
on 9/12/07 4:01 am - DIberville, MS
Thanks Jean I am still freaking out.. so that scale better go down tomorrow... LOL
leochick
on 9/12/07 5:49 am - Edgar, WI
No stricture here but I was up a pound this morning too. UGH. And yesterday I know I only ate about 400 calories..if that. I try to stay between 600-800. So how is it possible that I gained? No clue.
sallyone
on 9/12/07 6:03 am - DIberville, MS
Glad you dont have a stricture.... Sorry you gained a pound too... still cant figure it out here either. Have a great day...
justcuz
on 9/12/07 1:29 pm - Maricopa, AZ
You probably became dehydrated and lot a bunch of water and now your body is "storying" it up again. Should stop real soon Hang in there.
sallyone
on 9/12/07 6:55 pm - DIberville, MS
Thanks for your input too... This morning I lost .5 pounds...whooohooo only 1.5 more to go... LOL.. till I am back to my lowest again.. THANKS
Linda_S
on 9/14/07 4:38 am - Eugene, OR
I think you'll be okay. You probably had some swelling from having that scope put down there to stretch you out. Our bodies respond in odd ways to foreign objects. I'll bet that scale starts moving again soon. Hope you feel lots better. Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views