Hey everyone...

razzlefairy0
on 9/9/07 8:53 am - Mt.Sinai, NY
i had my surgery almost 2 months ago and i feel like nothing is happening right now!!! grrr i lost alot of weight the first 2 weeks after surgery and it had slowed down alot and i know that its normal to happen and that everyone is different etc but its very frustrating!!! I started at like 331 before my surgery and now am 299 and cant seem to break free of the 300's!!! and i dont go to my dr again till november and so i have to rely on my WW scale i bought...i drink enough liquids and do normal exercises, like i dont have a rountine yet(although i can go back to CURVES now) and i got a stationary bike for free that im gonna start using...i just feel like i'm not losing anymore!!! am i too early out for it to be calorie intake or something???
H A.
on 9/9/07 11:07 am - NOR CAL, CA
It will happen again. It seems slow but a lot is going on with your body. This week I've kept a real good food log (though I hate doing it). I've eaten between 400-600 cals. The last few days I was really busy and ate about 400-500 calories and the scale jumped. I've gotten a lot of water. I was also over doing my protein. I really only need about one protein drink a day or then I get about 90 gm of protein. So I'm going down to one a day. Anyway that is working for me. I think you will get the scale to move again. Best wishes. Heidi
sallyone
on 9/9/07 4:10 pm - DIberville, MS
you are doing great. I think we are all in the same boat... weighloss is slow... mine has stopped the last couple of days... I was on a plateau already for almost 3 weeks...arrgghh The weight will start coming off again... we just have to give our bodies a bit of time to catch up. HUGS
ckocher
on 9/10/07 8:48 am - Sacramento, CA
Hi Alexis: Yep, I hit a plateau for the past 10 days too! I think our bodies are saying "Hey, what the heck's goin' on here?" ... I'm sure that it will start to come off again soon... so hang in there! Charity
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views