A Big A** Cup!!!!!

MsGriff07
on 8/20/07 11:03 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I had my surgery at Barix in Langhorne and they give you this HUGE cup so You can get in all your liquids good idea NOT I was trying so hard to get in all my liquids using this cup that I never met goal it was totally overwhelming and I felt like a total failure not being able to do it..... I thought everyone was meeting their goal except me (totally untrue I know that now)Anyway I found this walking cup I think it came from Avon it's only 16oz and found this to be the best thing yet!! It's a more reasonable goal to think you can drink 16 oz than 32oz at one sitting and actually drink it pretty quick....You feel as though and you are accomplishing something and before you know it you've filled that cup 4 times and viola! GOAL !!!!!!! Moral of the story : BIGGER AIN"T ALWAYS BETTER!!! Keep losing!! Carla
Monica P.
on 8/21/07 3:47 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
I keep my daily amount of water in a large jug. I got a few of them as pre-surgery gifts. I don't drink directly from the jug, I pour out a smaller amount into a normal size cup then go back for refills. I lose track if I keep count of how many times I refill a glass. I feel like more of a lady drinking from a dainty glass then a big old jug! Glad you're moaking progress, good job!!!
Andi190827
on 8/21/07 7:06 am - Fort Leavenworth, KS
Carla, My surgeon's office gave me a 32oz drink thing too. I used it for the first week or two until I started buying bottled water. I think you are right on, it was very overwhelming, but drinking the 16.9 oz is way easier. Andi
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/07 2:57 pm
I hear ya-I'm a water bottle girl myself.
Lisa B.
on 8/28/07 3:05 pm - Los Angeles, CA
i've actually had success using a shot glass. i get way more in that way. maybe i should try a thimble.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views