HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please!!!!!!

MsGriff07
on 8/18/07 12:18 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I'll put that on my list next time I go to the market . Thanks for the tip I like green tea too!! Carla
amylh2006
on 8/21/07 11:12 am - lynn, MA
I think that the propel fitness water is really good. I have a hard time with plain water and the propel is a little bit of flavor so it goes down easier. it doesn't taste fake like most flavored water. hope that helps
MsGriff07
on 8/21/07 11:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I've been looking at that propel too...never picked it up ....I will try anything thanks for the suggestion. Carla
MiniMimi
on 8/22/07 7:29 am - Houston, TX
Powerade makes something similar to Propel its called Fusion or something like that and the black cherry is very good, but I have found my absolute favorite thing to drink is sugar-free Kool-Aid. It just goes down beter than Propel and CL and enables me to drink more. I have found it in cherry, tropical punch and grape. I like them all. The upside is that my kids love it too! I get tired of Propel. Jus****ch the Kool-Aid smiles! Snapple makes a diet peach tea that is really good too, unfortunately it has caffeine, which I try to avoid. I also like to brew the decaffeinated Constant Comment Tea as iced tea at home. It comes in a red box and is made by Bigelow. 4 tea bags (steep 5-7 mins) makes two quarts.
MsGriff07
on 8/23/07 12:13 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks for the suggestion i will look into this kool-aid thing every little bit of info helps Carla
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views