Update everyone! How are you doing?

jessica0378
on 8/15/07 2:51 am - Red Lion, PA
Emotionally, I am doing much better. Not as many issues with food, but drinking and protein (shakes) are tough. Still have not found a protain shake I like, but the EAS RTD are working. I will get my official update tomorrow, but at last count I am down 33# and 33". Wearing mostly 22W from a 26W and liking what I see when I pass a mirror! Good luck to all! Hugs, Jessica
H A.
on 8/15/07 6:43 am - NOR CAL, CA
I tried GNC Gold Standard double chocolate. At first I didn't like it but I mixed it with milk in the morning and like it much better. I think of it as my morning coffee that i can't have. You should try the Nectar fuzzy navel. I really like it. It's a nice break from chocolate. I like the protein bullets and Isopure to. If you go to Bariatriceating.com you can buy some samples. I've lost 29lb since surgery and 43 total. I'm happy. I've slowed down on my exercise because I over did it one day. I've been getting my walking in by school shopping with my kids. This board and been dead lately. Where is everyone! Heidi
MiniMimi
on 8/16/07 3:20 am - Houston, TX
I love your picture. Very film noir! I am not allowed to drink protein shakes. Is that all you are allowed? I am trying to discern the differences between what my surgeon allows and other allow. When are you allowed to eat real (well soft) food? Misty (MiniMimi)
Jeanne N.
on 8/16/07 12:05 am - Phillips, WI
I've been doing pretty good emotionally-The first two weeks were super tough for me. I think a combination of the pain and the loss of using food to cope with stress. I am down 30 pounds as of this morning. I seem to have lost all of my weight in my face and chest. I still don't notice any difference in my pants-I think I may still have some swelling from surgery. Best Wishes, Jeanne N.
jowenm
on 8/23/07 2:29 am - STATEN ISLAND, NY
I was doing great, except was having real issues with getting the protein in. I seem to be developing some kind of stomach bug the last few days and of course I go to work on Monday.. whoo hoo... I am down 35 pounds.. mostly face and chest too.. always the first to go.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views