Little wow moments anyone...

H A.
on 8/9/07 1:37 am - NOR CAL, CA
I decided to try on some of my size 22 pants this morning (I was a 24 before surgery) THEY FIT! Just a little to snug in the waste and because the stomach area is still tender. I might wear them when I'm not sitting a lot. Anyone else? Heidi
Jean M. B.
on 8/9/07 4:30 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Heidi! I guess a little WOW for me is looking down at the blouse I am wearing and noticing that it is pretty baggy! I'm one month out, too, and people have said they notice the wt loss in my shoulders and face. Top to bottom wt loss? Oh, well! I'm glad I'm loosing, no matter where it's at. Congrats and fitting into the smaller pants! That's GREAT! Take care, Jean PS My wt loss slowed the last week or so, too.
H A.
on 8/9/07 12:18 pm - NOR CAL, CA
I've noticed my weightloss in my sholders and face more than anyplace else too.
Debsnewchapter
on 8/9/07 9:08 am
Yep, I've had similar experiences. I wore a dress to church on Sunday that I haven't worn in 3 years. Deb
H A.
on 8/10/07 11:57 pm - NOR CAL, CA
Yahooo! Great job! Heidi
jessica0378
on 8/9/07 9:21 am - Red Lion, PA
Hey surgery sister! Congrats on the down-sizing! I was wearing a 26W/28W pre-op, today wearing a comfortable 22W. Down 32# and 33 inches! Eating real food since day 5 (chewing like crazy though...my mouth is my blender), trouble a few times with the "stuck" feeling and getting the horrible chest pain, but it passed after 5-10 min. Dr said I was eating too fast and to pace myself. Looking back, It happened while eating with others who actually do eat pretty fast. Lesson is being learned! Started back to work today, and it went well. Was a little tired, but I guess so....I've been home for 4 weeks, doing what I want, when I want, lol. Here's to being on the losers bench! WOO HOO!!! Hugs, Jes
H A.
on 8/10/07 11:59 pm - NOR CAL, CA
Amazing! You are doing fantatic! 2 sizes down from surgery. That would have taken months. Heidi
Monica P.
on 8/10/07 6:59 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
My buddy took me out for lunch today and he said he notices my face looking slimmer. So did my brother when I saw him yesterday. Last week I put on my favorite white linen pants, they used to fit but the waist was a little snug. Now they're a little big and I have some room at the waist. (I've lost about 3 1/2 inches on my waist since surgery.) Yesterday I wore a top I had pushed to the back of my closet because it was long and it didn't fit over my hips. Now it fits perfectly.
H A.
on 8/10/07 11:57 pm - NOR CAL, CA
Awesome Monica. I would guess your stomach still is a bit swollen too. Heidi
freespirit01
on 8/12/07 3:09 pm - Maumee, OH
Went to buy some new shirts today and went from a 3x to a snug 1x!! I bought them!!! YEA!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views