One month Surgiversary!!!

Jean M. B.
on 8/7/07 12:04 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, fellow Julyers!!! Today is my one month surgiversary and I am so happy that I had WLS! I feel soooooooo much better, less pain in knees and back, more energy, better mood, off HBP meds and acid reflux meds!!! I have lost 42 lbs, including from the 2wk LD pre-op and the now, 4wk LD post-op! I don't feel hungry and food doesn't seem to call out to me as it has in the past. I think the long post-op LD has shown me that I have control over food, it does NOT control me!!! I would recommend this surgery to anyone...and, as others have said, WHY DIDN'T I DO THIS SOONER!!! I also want to say THANK YOU to everyone *****ad my posts, sent encouraging messages, thoughts and prayers! Without all of you, I don't know if I would be doing as well! Take care, Jean
Dreamskape
on 8/7/07 12:39 am - Elkhart, IN
42 lbs! congrats! You are doing GREAT! ;)
Jean M. B.
on 8/8/07 1:51 am - St. Cloud, MN
Thanks, Jackie! I'm happy but surprised at the wt loss...waiting for a major stall!!!
freespirit01
on 8/7/07 11:55 pm - Maumee, OH
Yea Jean!! I am so happy that everything is going great for you!! Keep up the good work, it will only get better I'm sure!!! We are on our way now!! Malissa
Jean M. B.
on 8/8/07 1:52 am - St. Cloud, MN
Thanks to you, too, Malissa! This WLS journey is pretty exciting!
The Contessa
on 8/8/07 12:18 pm
Congratulations to you! Awesome accomplishment!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views