Aww.. It's my 1 mo anniversary!

Dreamskape
on 8/3/07 4:46 am - Elkhart, IN
Surgery Date was July 3.. so I am now one month out! Overall I am doing good.. just bored with what I can eat and finding something to eat in a fast food restaurant is very hard to do. I usually bring my own food from home, but sometimes (like today) I did not have anything to bring so I had to go out at lunch.. Not many choices for me. ;( I ended up eating the guts out of a pork BBQ sandwich... What a waste of a perfectly good bun. lol So Happy Anniversary to all the other July 3'rders. ;)
MsGriff07
on 8/3/07 10:15 am - Philadelphia, PA
Same to you Jackie Those 4 weeks flew by!! Like you Im bored too I'm at the pureed stage until Tuesday then it's soft foods seems like one in the same anyway the 14th it's regular foods for me and I can't wait..... I want some veggies so bad ...some fresh fruit would be nice too. What stage are you in? Carla
freespirit01
on 8/5/07 12:04 pm - Maumee, OH
Congrats to both of you guys! Thanks for saving me a seat on the loser bench! I'm right behind you!!
Dreamskape
on 8/7/07 12:25 am - Elkhart, IN
Hi Carla, I'm in stage 2.. but still can't have Veggies or Fruits. My doctor says I can have them at 6 mos. ;( I miss the fresh fruit since most of it is in season now. I did have part of a baked Potato the other day.. with a little dab of sour cream.. Shouldn't of, but I could not resist. I did not have any problems with it all.. I was surprised because I thought I'd have a problem with the sour cream. So what are you eating? I can eat most meats and fish and chili, baked beans, cheese and cottage cheese. I eat Lunchables at work because of the meat and cheese.
MsGriff07
on 8/7/07 10:36 am - Philadelphia, PA
Jackie for the most part I don't want to eat but when I do i eat soup (minestrone bean with bacon chicken noodle)i tried ravioli last night it had 28grams of protein in a cup not too bad didn't realize it had 14gram of sugar I only had 3 (they're small) I really love the citrus salad the pink and white grapefruit in light syrup I can eat that all day and cheezits(4grams of protein) Watermelon once in awhile and sf pops are a staple........ I would love if my appetite came back but o well.... I STAY thirsty all the time too.... how about you.... i drink almost all day...... water mostly and I discovered turkey hill diet tea I love it!!!! I don't like diet drinks never have and yuck to splenda i keep buying crystal light hoping i'll find a flavor that's good I have table full of crystal light and a fridge full of diet sugarless stuff i know i'll never eat But the weight keeps sliding off
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views