Anyone feeling up to posting their weight loss?

Linda_S
on 8/4/07 4:48 pm - Eugene, OR
I went into surgery at 237. The next day, they put me on the scale. I weighed 245.5! OMG -- they really pumped me full of water. I'm about a week and a half post-op and am down 12 pounds since pre-op. Linda
jessica0378
on 8/5/07 2:50 am - Red Lion, PA
Down 30# in 3 weeks, only weighing in once a week, on Thursday's. Also lost 29" so far, it's all in my profile under "My Story". 322 at consult, 303 at surgery, 273 at 3 weeks out!
TESSIE59
on 8/5/07 12:53 pm - Frewsburg, NY
I had my RNY on July 18th. I lost 14 pounds the first week and absolutely nothing since. However going to the bathroom has been very sporadic almost non existant. I'm hoping that changes soon.
minnielover
on 8/6/07 4:07 am - buffalo, NY
Teri, Hi, How are you doing? Try taking some dulxulax it is awsome it worked with in 1 hour.And did not get stomach cramping from it. I am having a hard time getting my protein in. I feel great and have lost 32 lbs so far in 5 weeks. I'm still not even hungry have to make my self eat. I like salads with cheese on them. and vegtable burgers. That is what I have been stuck on lately. What have you been eating? Have you gotten sick yet? I have like 4 times now it stinks. It happened the other day at denny's for breakfst. It was my first time going out to a resturant to eat since the surgery. I ordered a kids jr grand slam and took to bites of the egg and 1 bite of the sausage link and got that pain under my bra and went to bathroom and got sick. I'll talk to you soon. Sheila
Amy_in_MA
on 8/5/07 5:03 pm - Danvers, MA
I'm trying not to compare, but man, do I feel like a slow loser. Since my surgery, I've lost 11.5 lbs. It will be 4 weeks tomorrow (surgery was 7/9). I lost 11 lbs. during the two weeks pre-op, and another 20 or so in the several months before that from the risk reduction program. The scale hasn't budged in over 2 weeks...but I'm trusting it will again...soon.
Dawnyel B.
on 8/6/07 4:28 am - Whittier, CA
I had Gastric Sleeve Resection on July 10th, in 4 days I'll be a month out. I've lost 21 pounds since surgery, and 81 pounds on my own before surgery, for a total loss of 102 pounds =) July 2005 - 298lb Surgery - 217lb today - 196lb total - 102lb -Dawnyel
leochick
on 8/6/07 5:01 am - Edgar, WI
Hi there! I had my RNY on 07/10. I lost 17 on the pre-op liquid diet and 15 since surgery. I dropped 13 right away and then stalled for about 10 days. Then finally Saturday I lost 2 pounds. I hope that was the end to that plateau because it was really driving me nuts to think I had lost more on the pre-op liquid diet than since surgery. Anyhow, I am still very pleased with the 32 total. Keep up the good work everyone!
AmyCorean
on 8/6/07 5:58 am - Northfield, MN
I had surgery on 7/26 and down 11 pounds as of today. I took my pain meds for 4 day after I got home and now I am fine with no pain at all. Everybody is different, just take what you need to help. My nurse also told me if the pain wasn't great enough to use the narcotic medicine then to use Extra Strength Tylenol go tabs or the liquid tylenol. Good Luck to you. Amy
Deana F.
on 8/6/07 7:11 am - Austin, TX
Alrighty...my turn...My surgery date was 7-9 and I've lost 30 pounds as of this morning and feeling GREAT! Yippie..this is the one time I'm glad to be a looser! Deana
Joelle F.
on 8/6/07 8:20 am - Greenville, WI
I had RNY 7/3. I lost 15# pre-op and 30# post-op for a total of 45#!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views