Anyone feeling up to posting their weight loss?

Laurie J.
on 8/3/07 7:50 am - St Croix Falls, WI
I had surgery on the 10th. I lost 14 lbs within the first 10 days and have currently lost 20 lbs total since surgery. I have a weight loss ticker and information on my profile if you would like to check it out.
Jean M. B.
on 8/3/07 7:59 am - St. Cloud, MN
My surgery was 7/10 and I've lost a total of 41lbs including the 2wk ld pre-op and nearly 4wk ld post op. Very happy with the weight loss, even tho I had a stall this past week and only lost 1lb. I hope I'm back to loosing! I took pain med for 4-5 days. Hope you are feeling better! Take care, Jean
DONNABOO
on 8/3/07 1:09 pm - NEW CASTLE, VA
I had surgery on July 20 and I'm down 25 pound's as of yesterday .I used my pain med's the first night and they made me very sick so I haven't had any since the first night .
Amber N.
on 8/3/07 1:24 pm - Lehi, UT
Wow all the RNY's have dropped a lot of weight, I have to say I'm a little jealous. I took the lap band route and I lost 10 pounds on my preopt diet and 13 after the surgery which was just 15 days ago. Here's to our continued weight loss!
Ms Robyn
on 8/4/07 12:01 am - North, TX
has surgery on the 19th I'm down 21 lbs congrats to everyone keep up the good work
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/07 8:47 am
hi Amber I also took the Lap Band route. I am glad to find someone else on the message board that did that in July. My surgery was the 30th. I'm on liquids for 2 weeks and then the pureed stuff. How about you? I haven't weighed yet - I go back to the doc for my 2-week check-up and have decided to wait until then to weigh. Are you feeling full after you drink a protein drink? I can only do about have at a time. Same thing on soups. Maybe 1/3 of the can. Good luck - and keep me posted on your success. Paula
grumperini
on 8/8/07 4:14 am - Gilbert, AZ
Hi Amber and Paula - I also had lap band. My surgery was on 7/3, and I've lost 23.8 lbs since the day before surgery!! I refuse to compare with RNY folks though because it's two different surgeries, with two different weight loss scenarios, and because we made the choice to do something different for good reasons for each of us. As my surgeon and staff told me, RNY patients lose a lot faster than band patients, but at 2 years out the difference stabilizes. So no worries, girls! It will happen for us, slowly and steadily, and just as surely as for patients of other methods!
freespirit01
on 8/4/07 12:30 am - Maumee, OH
Had surgery on July 18h and am down 23 lbs! AMAZING isn't it?? Good job everyone!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/07 2:11 am
surgery on July 2, 38 lbs down 1 month post op.
Tracy S.
on 8/4/07 3:10 am - Victoria, TX
I had surgery on 7/9 and since the surgery--a total of 26 lbs---Yipee Tracy
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!