Surgery on July 19?

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/07 12:05 pm
I was-I got my stitches out today and was able to mow both lawns. I feel great! How is everyone else doing?
laughter4myheart
on 8/2/07 1:02 pm - Sterling Heights, MI
I am doing fantastic. I didnt have any sutures to remove. I was back to work in 11 days and feel perfectly fine (with the exception of drinking protein!!!) Looking forward to another month of loosing and regaining my energy.
freespirit01
on 8/2/07 1:39 pm - Maumee, OH
I had surgery on the 18th and I feel great! Just started feeling back to myself this week though. I surely wouldn't want to go back to work yet . It has been a challenge for me figuring out what I can and cannot eat and the timing of everything. No water 30 min before or after my meals. You know! I am excited to get into my regular foods! Sat is the big day! That puts everything into a whole different bracket! Life is good!!
Monica P.
on 8/2/07 3:52 pm - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
I'm a 19-er!!! I feel pretty good, I didn't have stittches to remove, my scabs are falling off my incisions and two of them are hardly noticable. I'm pleased with the way my skin is healing. I'm down 17 pounds, and I do get tired towards the end of the day.
Amber N.
on 8/3/07 1:29 pm - Lehi, UT
I was glued so I didn't have to deal with stitches. I have been feeling better since the 5 day or so. I wish my enegery was higher but that will come as I advance my diet. I'm on softish food. I have my appointment for my first fill! Yeah...I'm having issues with not feeling full. Between my pre-opt diet and the surgery I'm down 23 pounds! I can't remember the last time the scale went down. I am having issues with the no drinking with meals. when I'm done eating I'm sooooooo thirsty.
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/07 2:08 pm
I haven't weighed yet-I'm holding out for as long as I can so that when I DO weigh I'll be thrilled.
colombo126
on 8/3/07 3:55 pm
I had no stitches either or they dissolved or something. My surgery was 23rd. I agree. I feel fine but do get tired and tired of the liquid. Can't wait to chew. Seems like all Drs. are different on their dates of introducing foods. Anyone from Cedars? Claudia
Ms Robyn
on 8/4/07 12:13 am - North, TX
19th baby over here I feel fine I'm going back to work on Monday
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!