It's my turn to say it "I'M HOME"....

kandmh
on 7/31/07 1:47 am - Alvarado, TX
It's my turn to say it "I'M HOME".... That's right I had a wonderul surgery and great recovery so far. We just got home. I was walking the halls within a couple of hours of getting to my room. I haven't slept well the last few nights, so I'm pretty tired from lack of sleep. I'm So excited the worst is behind us now. The rest is up to me to make it work, using my tool!!! Thanks to EVERYONE for all the thoughts and prayers....
Marianne C.
on 7/31/07 2:19 am - Hudson, FL
Oh Kim I'm so happy for you! It's OVER and you are on the losing side!!! I will be watching you closely.... you are my inspiration! I will be there in 14 days! Keep us in touch, Hugs, Marianne C.
saphireset3
on 7/31/07 2:21 am - Yuba City, CA
Welcome home! Glad everything went smooth for you, now get some rest and get better. Remember to sip, sip, sip and check in when your up to it. I Am Stronger Than Myself Janice
Jean M. B.
on 7/31/07 5:16 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Kim and CONGRATULATIONS!!! So, glad to hear you are OK and are home. Don't forget to walk, walk. walk and sip, sip, sip! And, REST!!! as much as you need! Take care, Jean
kandmh
on 7/31/07 5:25 am - Alvarado, TX
Thanks everyone for my warm welcome home!! I've been sipping away at crystal light and chicken broth. I was wondering if it's too early to feel full. I'm just sipping liquids and eating jello. I don't get that FULL feeling, so I just stop when I don't feel like I'm hungry anymore. So here's my somewhat schedule: Nap about 30 minutes, get up walk around inside the house, get a drink to sip and I sip on Chicken broth, play on the computer about 15 minutes then it's time to start the process over again with Nap 30 minutes, walk, sip/eat, computer...... Is there something else I should be doing or should I be doing things differently? Im beginning to feel a little more pain overal in my tummy, not necessarily at the incision sites. I'm sure that's suppose to happen, though. I knew and know the pain will be worse some days than others. Thanks for your support.
Jupiter6
on 7/31/07 12:09 pm - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
Drink 3 oz. every hour you're awake--- and don't exceed 8 ounces, even if you're feeling thirsty! Your nerves aren't working yet-- you will not feel "fullness" for quite some time.
kandmh
on 7/31/07 12:14 pm - Alvarado, TX
That helps to give me a guide of how much to drink. That makes sense that my nerves aren't working yet.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views