Unjury unflavored protein supplement

Marianne C.
on 7/31/07 2:13 am - Hudson, FL
I was just reading someone's blog who is about a month out of surgery. She is having a hard time finiding a protein drink she can stand and is frustrated because she can't get enough protein in ever day. I have the same problem with protein shakes. My weight loss surgery Angel, Mary J turned me onto something I'm sure many of you already know about but thought I'd post in case there are some who have not heard of it. It is called Unjury and you can read about it and order it from http://unjury.com/reg/bariatric.shtml and order some! It has 20 grams of protein per scoop! I put it in iced coffee, iced tea and/or crystal light. In fact I'm sipping on my second tall glass of iced coffee now as we speak! You HONESTLY can NOT taste it and there is absolutely no texture change. It truly IS UNflavored. -Marianne C.
Jean M. B.
on 7/31/07 5:13 am - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Marianne! I am using Unjury unflavored as well and have found it to be a life saver! You have to be careful not to put it in too hot of a liquid because it doesn't dissolve as well. I really like it, too. Haven't tried it in anything cold yet. Yeah, I was getting nauseated on protein drinks and the Unjury helped me out a lot. Take care, Jean
Jupiter6
on 7/31/07 6:22 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I'm with you, Marianne. I thought I'd save a buck and just ordered from AllTheWhey, and their protein, while more grams per serving, tastes gummy and will not dissolve. So forget it-- I'll pay a few bucks more for the Unjury--- I"ve even found the flavors to be most tolerable!
jessica0378
on 7/31/07 6:47 am - Red Lion, PA
Not sure if you're talking about me or not, cause I'm going through the protein search now. This unflavored unjury....does it make the liquid that you add it to milky? Like if you add it to juice or iced tea, does it make it cloudy? That's a big thing for me, in addition to taste and texture! Thanks for your input! Hugs, jessica
Victoria B.
on 8/1/07 3:06 am - Levittown, PA
Hi Jessica, I tried the unjury all flavors and I could not drink them. I have found something my Nut told me about. 1/3 cup dry milk (8 Prot.) 8 oz Skim milk(11 Prot.) 1 packet S/F carnation instant breakfast(4 Prot.) 23 grams of Prot. is not bad and I can drink it. I am so sensitive to texture smell and taste. Good Luck with it How are you doing. I am dow 33 pounds and feel great.
colombo126
on 8/3/07 4:08 pm
Hi Jessica, I drink the Isopure. It is like a crystal light or something. It is a little pricey but in the beginning it is good for me. Good Luck
jessica0378
on 8/5/07 2:44 am - Red Lion, PA
I've tried the Isopure, and it tastes like thick liquid death! I can't get past the flavor and texture! I have a few more Nectar samples to try, then I'm going to jus****er down my chocolate to get it in. Thanks! Jessica
Laurie J.
on 8/3/07 7:59 am - St Croix Falls, WI
I, too, love Unjury unflavored. It does make the drink a bit cloudy, but other than that, there is no grit, no flavor added to whatever you mix it in with. I have even tried their suggestion of mixing it into SF jello - works well - you boil the water, mix that with the jello, and then with the water/ice combo you mix the Unjury into that until it dissolves, then into the jello and put it in the fridge to set. Yummy! Another one that I have found that I like is the Nectar drinks. They are flavored and have no grit to them either. They do make the water a bit "thicker", but the flavors that I have found that I like are the Roadside Lemonaide and Fuzzy Navel. I found both of these products on www.bariatriceating.com. Under the Protein information there is where you can order them. Good luck to all of you on finding that information.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views