Tracy/Rosieanna surgery today update

ceeidee
on 7/30/07 9:10 am
Hi there, I am Cheryl, Tracy's sister. She wanted me to let you know that she went in today for her surgery. I was up there earlier and her surgery was scheduled for 12:30pm but got changed to 2-2:30pm due to another emergency. I am heading back up now and will keep you posted. She was in good spirits with dtr, husband , mom and dad and I all there to support her. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers, Cheryl
ceeidee
on 7/30/07 11:06 pm
Tracy got out of surgery around 4pm and all went well. Was in a lot of pain but after that got figured out she was in happy land for the rest of the night. Very happy. I will go see her this am and then again after work. Thanks again, Cheryl
Marianne C.
on 7/31/07 2:21 am - Hudson, FL
Thank you for keeping us updated Cheryl. Please tell Tracy that we are all praying for her rapid recovery and can't wait to hear from her when she gets home. Hugs, Marianne C.
Jean M. B.
on 7/31/07 5:19 am - St. Cloud, MN
Thanks, Cheryl! Glad to hear Tracy's surgery was successful and she is OK. Tell her to take care and let us know how she's doing when she can. We are moving over to make room on the Loser's bench for her. Jean
kandmh
on 7/31/07 7:44 am - Alvarado, TX
That's great news. Sorry she was pushed back on the time. But that's just awesome she's able to sleep. I haven't been able to sleep longer than 45 minutes at a time. My surgery was yesterday 7/30. it's nice to be home now though.
ceeidee
on 7/31/07 1:54 pm
Thanks, everyone. I am copying these off for her. She had a pretty rough day today but hopefully will be home tomorrow. Take Care, Cheryl
Mary S.
on 8/2/07 1:55 am - Central Florida, FL
HI Cheryl - I am a surgery 'twin' of Tracy's - we were keeping tabs on each other since we both had rny on monday. Let her know i'm thinking about her, and hope she is doing well. I have sent her a couple private messages too, and just tell her we can't wait to see her back on the boards!! Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views