july 31st

melinda3
on 7/29/07 1:13 pm - POLAND, OH
well after 7 long months the time has come to go threw with it.... just gettin nervous. I will start my clear in the morning and bowel prep I cant wait I heard I'll be goin all day.. goodluck too all in july....melinda
sallyone
on 7/29/07 1:55 pm - DIberville, MS
GOOD LUCK Melinda... I am having surgery on July 31st too... whooohoo Tomorrow is going to be a busy day around here... gotta take my son to my sisters house (2 hours away) then back here for 3 appts (Hospital, Dr Avara and Anesthia) I start my bowel prep around 5pm tomorrow. I am hoping since I only do it in the evening that I wont be up all night going...arrgghh... I guess that is a good question to ask tomorrow... LOL
melinda3
on 7/29/07 2:10 pm - POLAND, OH
thank you good luck to you too... mine starts at 4pm I guess we will be on the same time..I'm havin lap rny what about you ? since you will be busy the day will be quick. My son has football practice from 5-7:30 so I hope I dont get the poops there..haha I did my pr-op appt yesterday and I only have to do clear liq tom. and then the bowel prep. keep in touch we can compare notes... cya,melinda
Jean M. B.
on 7/30/07 12:39 am - St. Cloud, MN
GOOD LUCK, SUSAN! You are going to be busy!!!! And, then its time for you! Sending you good thoughts and a prayer! I'm sure your surgery will go well. Take care, Jean
Jean M. B.
on 7/29/07 11:55 pm - St. Cloud, MN
GOOD LUCK, MELINDA! Can't wait to see you on the looser's bench! I hope your surgery goes well and you don't have any complications!!!! I KNOW you will be fine! Let us know how you are doing when you can...Take care, Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views