Need Clothes?

Kathy4678
on 7/29/07 12:41 pm - Reston, VA
RNY on 05/29/07 with
Hi I had surgery on May 29th and have lost about 43lbs. since then. So as I shrink I have all these nice clothes that I will never be able to wear again. I'm finding that I am spending a small fortune keeping my clothes on my body- my pants are falling off and I barely have anything that really fits me anymore. So- I have a bunch of really nice Lane Bryant pants and sweater sets and stuff like that (kind of wear to work things) and also a lot of jeans. I have a lot of button down shirts and also some knit shirts too. They are all size 24 or 22/24. Anyone interested?? I'd like to try and sell some of them. Even just $5 a pair of pants. PM me if you are interested- I can take pictures of the clothes and send them if you'd like to see anything. Hope everyone had a good weekend!! Kathy
kystarlette1
on 7/31/07 2:26 pm
Hi Kathy, I would most definitely be interested in some of your clothes, would you mind to send me some pics of outfits you got and their sizes? My email address is [email protected]. Thanks and congrats on your weight loss..I hope i get to be a loser too here soon...lol Thursann
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views