Great to hear how others with July dates are doing

cathiquigg
on 7/28/07 5:24 am - Pembroke, MA
I just started reading this section of the message board. It's great to hear from others who are doing the exact same thing as I am. My surgery was on the 16th of July, had some complications but adjusting to life now. Feeling better every day. Drove my car for the first time today. I can't wait till I get rid of this sickning breath. Good luck to everyone. Cathi
saphireset3
on 7/28/07 6:13 am - Yuba City, CA
I just drove yesterday for the 1st time and my surgery was the 9th! Haven't really had anywhere to go though, I'm on vacation plus I have my own personal driver now (my newly licensed 16 year old) as well as my hubby too, so I've been "allowing" them to baby me still! It did feel good to regain some of my independence. As for the breath, I came up with my own saying to remind me - If You Stink, Drink! This goes for any odor - breath, body, ect. It's one of your body's ways of saying you need more fluids. I guess it forgets it not always possible to do this. Best of luck and Welcome to the July 2007 board! I Am Stronger Than Myself Janice
laughter4myheart
on 7/28/07 9:30 am - Sterling Heights, MI
cute saying there!! I will remember that one. I had surgery on the 19th. I am doing well and feeling good about everything. I would like to eat something soon though. Been on liquid protein since end of May. think I am just getting excited about seeing a new phase around the corner.
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views