Here I go!

memehere
on 7/28/07 7:34 am - Richlands, NC
Here I am! I am doing my 4 days of liquid. Today is my second day. Yesterday wasn't too bad. The only thing was last night all I could think about was putting bread in my broth. LOL "Crazy"! I have been a lil scared. I had bad dreams about my surgery last night, but that's another story. It is kind of hard to believe in just 3 days to will be done. Then, I guess, is when it gets tuff. Well I need to go, lots to DRINK! ~~Mindy~~
Brenie
on 7/28/07 7:49 am - Abita Springs, LA
It isn't that bad after you just have to sip your liquids so you don't do it to fast and make yourself sick. You will feel like you have a glass of drink from the time you wake till the time you go to bed to get in enough fluids. Then you also have to get in your vitamins.
sallyone
on 7/28/07 8:09 am - DIberville, MS
Hey Sabrina, How is it going??
Brenie
on 7/28/07 11:59 am - Abita Springs, LA
Hi Susan How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. Are you ready? Won't be long now. Good luck and will keep in contact with Michelle to find out how you are doing after surgery.
sallyone
on 7/28/07 8:09 am - DIberville, MS
Hey we are surgery sisters... LOL.. my date is the 31st also... I have been doing the preop diet since the 18th... today my son had a pretzel from Aunt Annies and it was hot when we got it... OMG it smelled yummy But I didnt have any... LOL Tomorrow and Monday I am just going to do the clear liquids so I will be completely cleaned out... LOL Happy surgery Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views