My 1st "Dump"

saphireset3
on 7/28/07 6:33 am - Yuba City, CA
Well, I did it, I experienced my 1st dumping. I made cream of wheat this morning for breakfast, and to make it a little creamier and add extra protein, I made it with milk. The problem you ask? I made it with regular whole milk! I thought we were supposd to used non fat or skim milk because of the lower fat content - WRONG! I had no idea whole milk had 12 GRAMS OF SUGAR!!!! I laid in bed for an hour with cold sweats, cramping, nausea, and regrets. I was so tired afterwards, I slept for 2 hours! It really took it's toll on my body. NO MORE whole milk for me Feeling much better now, but I think I'll stink to liquids the rest of the day! Hope everyone else is feeling good today, Don't forget to walk! I Am Stronger Than Myself Janice
sallyone
on 7/28/07 8:10 am - DIberville, MS
OH MY... sorry you dumped today. Now we all know... I didnt think we would dump on milk, but now we all know. HUGS Susan
Jacqueline H.
on 7/28/07 12:04 pm - Lawrenceville, NJ
I'm so sorry you dumped, but grateful to you for sharing the information! I would have never guessed that milk of any kind could make you dump. I'm to know, although I hate that you had to go through it. Jacqi
jessica0378
on 7/29/07 11:58 am - Red Lion, PA
Sorry to hear that! I've been using powder low fat milk with water to add to things. It eadier and cheaper since it's not going to go bad as fast as regular milk. You can mix it with a lot of things! Hugs, Jes
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views