Introduction

gallopingbreeze
on 7/26/07 3:13 pm - TX
Hi all! I had my lap band surgery on Monday. Went in at 6 am, and was home by noon. I have been a little sore, but no bad pain. I filled the Rx for pain, but haven't used it. I have been taking liquid Tylenol. Works great but tastes like hell. I found chewable tylenol today, called "go tabs". Still not good, but better than that nasty liquid. My special challenge is that we have had our house for sale, and guess what, we are closing tomorrow, and I have 5 days to move. My husband is great, he has been doing everything. I have a question to pose to you all. My new house is about a 2 1/2 hour drive from my old house. Is it too early to take a trip that long? I haven't been having any trouble with food, in fact I keep forgetting to eat. Maybe that has to do with everything I have going on. One last question...I forgot to ask my doctor...how long till I can horseback ride again? :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse:
turtleof3
on 7/26/07 4:07 pm - Stillwater, OK
Okay two suggestions; okay three, maybe four. Reclined seat, pillow for tummy and one for head, water, and take your presc.pain this once. Is that any help? kristin
H A.
on 7/26/07 11:56 pm - NOR CAL, CA
Talk to your doctor because anytime you have abdominal surgery there is a risk for blood clots. Sitting a long time in a car is not good for that. My doctor required all long distance patients to stay in the area for a week. Heidi
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views