New to the July 2007 board!

saphireset3
on 7/25/07 3:00 pm - Yuba City, CA
Just found out about this July 2007 specfic board at group tonight. I think it's great that everyone here is so close in time, there's so much to go through together! Just thought I'd share. I got dressed for an appt. this morning and fit into shorts that were 2 sizes smaller than usual, I hadn't worn them in 3 years, so I decided to weigh myself today for the 1st time in th 16 days since my surgery. Oh My God, I've lost 28 pounds in 16 days! WOO-HOO! GO ME!
sallyone
on 7/25/07 8:09 pm - DIberville, MS
Welcome to the July Board... WOW 28 pounds in 16 days that is totally AWESOME... CONGRATULATIONS and a WOW moment too... getting into shorts 2 sizes smaller that you havent worn in 3 years... WHOOOOOHOOOOOOO Keep up the good work.
MsGriff07
on 7/25/07 9:57 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Congrats and Welcome!!!
nomorejellybelly
on 7/25/07 11:25 pm
That's wonderful! I am only 4 days out and I am afraid to wear anything other than pants with no waistband. I have to work today and still haven't figured out what to wear. I don't think I have shown enough loss to make a real difference in any of my clothing, but you give me hope! Congratulations!
Jean M. B.
on 7/25/07 11:56 pm - St. Cloud, MN
Hi, Janice!!! Welcome to the July MB and CONGRATULATIONS! on your weight loss!!! That is just wonderful! WOW moments like that are sooooooooo exciting! Keep in touch and take care, Jean
freespirit01
on 7/26/07 12:46 am - Maumee, OH
Congrats and welcome!! Great people on this MB!! Keep up the good work! Malissa
Monica P.
on 7/26/07 2:36 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Welcome, and hot damn! 28 pounds!!?? You rock!!!!! Congrats!!! Now that almost all of us here have had surgery, I can't wait til we begin start poting our wow moments!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
FREEZING COLD
kateyeburger · 0 replies · 649 views
Liver Shrinking Diet - GO BACK??
4Synergy · 0 replies · 1415 views
July 23rd - Surgi-versary
4Synergy · 0 replies · 974 views
3.5 years out!
Rianne D. · 0 replies · 828 views